Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > SUCCESS STORIES

SUCCESS STORIES Welcome to the Success Story Forum. We are excited to feature your Success Story. If you have experienced a positive change in your life since doing our workouts, or a variety of workouts, we would love to hear about it! It is our hope that these success stories will provide inspiration, motivation, as well as shared enthusiasm for the hard work you do to become a healthier you. Pictures are welcome too.

Thank you Cathe!! I am now a figure competitor!!

This is a discussion on Thank you Cathe!! I am now a figure competitor!! within the SUCCESS STORIES forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Three years ago, I started STS and gradually transformed my body. STS was just the start of my journey. I ...

Like Tree21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2011, 07:05 PM
wadejen's Profile Fields

Default Thank you Cathe!! I am now a figure competitor!!

Three years ago, I started STS and gradually transformed my body. STS was just the start of my journey. I want to say thank you, thank you for being my first step back into weight training.

I wanted to share this because I felt like I should give back what I have received. When I started back weight training, I was on a mission. I have always been into fitness. I have ran since I was 19 years old.(BTW I am 37.)So I am no stranger to working out. However, when I hit my early 30's, I knew I had to change. My body fat was close to 30% and I was running 40 miles a week and eating crap carbs!! Sorry, not all carbs are created equal. Plus, I did no strength training. So then came Cathe and I must say the rest is History.

I used STS for a year, then branched off and found a trainer and nutritionist. I am now a figure competitor. I have been competing for 1 year. I am a SNBF Pro Figure Competitor. I wanted to share my journey.

I have included my before pictures and my new pictures.(Sorry, one of my pics are sideways.) You can do anything you set your mind to do. Good luck and happy training!! ;0) and Thank you CATHE!!

Jennifer
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0132.jpg (95.0 KB, 828 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2010_2.jpg (93.0 KB, 718 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2019.jpg (89.7 KB, 693 views)
Old 11-27-2011, 03:25 PM
Catheite
thebratee1's Profile Fields

What an amazing transformation!!! Congratulations!

Regina
Old 11-27-2011, 08:41 PM

That is fabulous Jennifer!! What an inspiration!!!
Thanks so much for sharing!!
Old 11-28-2011, 11:28 PM
Cathlete
tralaiven's Profile Fields

you look terrific. I hope to get there.

Sweat is for those who know it's a choice.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:29 AM
Cathlete

I'm speechless at your transformation! Congrats to you. You look absolutely amazing!
Old 12-07-2011, 08:08 AM
Catheite
Connie07's Profile Fields

Amazing transformation! Congrats on your success, look you amazing
Old 12-07-2011, 08:29 AM
Cathlete

Way to go girl, you look amazing!
Old 12-07-2011, 08:33 AM
Cathlete

That's so awesome!!! I remember reading, I don't know, maybe a year or more ago(?) when you were saying that you wanted to use STS as a jumping off point to go into prep for competing... ^5 on not giving up on your goals!!!
RetroFit and Nanbo like this.

~KiKi~
Old 12-07-2011, 08:38 AM
Catheite
wlorrie's Profile Fields

WOw! You look great. Congrats!
Lorrie
Old 12-08-2011, 02:30 AM
Cathlete

Thumbs up Congrats Jennifer!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadejen View Post
Three years ago, I started STS and gradually transformed my body. STS was just the start of my journey. I want to say thank you, thank you for being my first step back into weight training.

I wanted to share this because I felt like I should give back what I have received. When I started back weight training, I was on a mission. I have always been into fitness. I have ran since I was 19 years old.(BTW I am 37.)So I am no stranger to working out. However, when I hit my early 30's, I knew I had to change. My body fat was close to 30% and I was running 40 miles a week and eating crap carbs!! Sorry, not all carbs are created equal. Plus, I did no strength training. So then came Cathe and I must say the rest is History.

I used STS for a year, then branched off and found a trainer and nutritionist. I am now a figure competitor. I have been competing for 1 year. I am a SNBF Pro Figure Competitor. I wanted to share my journey.

I have included my before pictures and my new pictures.(Sorry, one of my pics are sideways.) You can do anything you set your mind to do. Good luck and happy training!! ;0) and Thank you CATHE!!

Jennifer

How awesome! You look amazing. I hope you submit your story in detail to Cathe's "Success Story" because you definitely are one Congrats again!