A small success story..

teppy

Yesterday at the mall, I was just walking when a girl across from me atleast half my age(I'm 44), started talking to me. I was a little taken aback because i was trying to figure where i knew her from by the way she was going on. I guess i didn't understand her at first. She then got a little frustrated and said, "Do you do spin"? I looked at her kind of confused only even hearing about spin last week and said no. She then said, "well what do you do? I know that you do something". I kind of laughed and told her that I do step aerobics and strength training. she looked at me one more time and said, "Girl, your legs are gorgeous"! I got a big kick out of that. I just had to share considering about 3 years ago, I considered my legs to look like 'piggy' legs. I was getting so out of control when I started working out. It wasn't until I started doing the Cathe workouts that I noticed the real changes in my body though.

That’s a huge success story! It is so nice when people outside your general circle notice what you have worked so hard to achieve!

Congratulations! I’m sure you look GREAT!

Travis

AH, I bet that felt good! That's a great compliment and I'm sure it made your day, week, and month. Keep up the good work!

What a great story! I was smiling the whole time while reading it. :D
Congratulations this is a very cool :cool: success story!

thanks for all of the feedback. And yes, it did make my day, week, month, year, especially coming from such a young girl from my daughters generation. I am so darn addicted to Cathes workouts. I just can't get into anyone else's DVD's like I can hers. Thank goodness for Cathe. Living here in the boonies where I live, I would be in serious trouble if I couldn't work out at home. I can't wait for the STS to ship.

Thats HUGE!

thanks for all of the feedback. And yes, it did make my day, week, month, year, especially coming from such a young girl from my daughters generation. I am so darn addicted to Cathes workouts. I just can't get into anyone else's DVD's like I can hers. Thank goodness for Cathe. Living here in the boonies where I live, I would be in serious trouble if I couldn't work out at home. I can't wait for the STS to ship.

Teppy!! How fabulous! :eek:What a great feeling! I'm sure you knew all along you were in amazing shape but it really feels great to be so buff that a stranger (and a "kid" at that!) stop to tell you!

Fascinating to me that with all the press out there on strength training that it still isnt what comes to peoples minds.

Go strut yourself today in some cute shorty shorts! WooHoo!:eek::D:eek::D

That is a HUGE success story. I just went to see an orthopedic doctor for my shoulder and when he was going through my health history, etc., he said "You're obviously in good shape and exercise"... from a DOCTOR! I was smiling on the inside... now he just needs to fix me so I can get back to FULL workouts (only doing legs lately cuz of shoulder injury).

That is such a great story, and, like the others have said, is a BIG success story!! :) I bet you look fantastic!!!

How awesome that a complete stranger came up to you and said this!!! You should feel great about what you have accomplished!!!!!

Ditto to everything everyone else said. I hope to one day get a compliment like that. Congrat's and keep up the great work!

you are all so kind! I never exected to get so much feedback from this.

princessbear, I hope that your shoulder is better soon. I can't imagine what I would do if I could not do my workouts, but obviously your managing if the doctor can tell how fit you are. I know that you are anxiously waiting for the STS to ship just like alot of us are. Hopefully you will back 100% by then.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.