Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > SUCCESS STORIES

SUCCESS STORIES Welcome to the Success Story Forum. We are excited to feature your Success Story. If you have experienced a positive change in your life since doing our workouts, or a variety of workouts, we would love to hear about it! It is our hope that these success stories will provide inspiration, motivation, as well as shared enthusiasm for the hard work you do to become a healthier you. Pictures are welcome too.

My success story and first figure competition

This is a discussion on My success story and first figure competition within the SUCCESS STORIES forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; You look great!...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2011, 09:14 PM

You look great!
Old 01-21-2011, 07:21 AM

Thumbs up Fabulous!

You really look amazing. Could you possibley outline a bit of your eatting plan and workout routine briefly please? I have about 10 or so # of fat to lose and your pics are such an inspiration. Also, do you think you'll be able to maintain this progress looking forward? Do you think it's possible or was it a really hard road that is solely for a competition?
Thanks in advance.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:43 AM
wadejen's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitchick500 View Post
You really look amazing. Could you possibley outline a bit of your eatting plan and workout routine briefly please? I have about 10 or so # of fat to lose and your pics are such an inspiration. Also, do you think you'll be able to maintain this progress looking forward? Do you think it's possible or was it a really hard road that is solely for a competition?
Thanks in advance.
As far as the diet I follow to lose the weight, I used Tosca Reno's Clean eating. When I started, I had no idea I would compete. I lost 15 to 20 lbs. I have easily maintained that. Seriously, I eat some major clean food. 4/5 days of lifting and 4 cardio. This is what I did to lose the weight. Once you get muscle mass on your body, then you can burn up calories faster.

Right now I am eating and training like a serious bodybuilder/figure. My workout has changed and my eats have changed. I also have a competition trainer who is helping to prepare. I have another comp in July.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:25 AM
Cathlete

you look amazing!!!