Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > SUCCESS STORIES

SUCCESS STORIES Welcome to the Success Story Forum. We are excited to feature your Success Story. If you have experienced a positive change in your life since doing our workouts, or a variety of workouts, we would love to hear about it! It is our hope that these success stories will provide inspiration, motivation, as well as shared enthusiasm for the hard work you do to become a healthier you. Pictures are welcome too.

My first figure competition

This is a discussion on My first figure competition within the SUCCESS STORIES forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Originally Posted by LaughingWater Beautiful! Congratulations! Thank you!...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 03:16 PM
Cathlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaughingWater View Post
Beautiful! Congratulations!
Thank you!
Old 10-22-2009, 01:04 PM
Cathlete

Sonya -

You look amazing! Congratulations! You have such determination and drive to be so successful. You should really be proud of yourself. Best of luck with your future competitions, and please keep us posted.
I'm on one of FF check-ins, and would read the one that you were on also. I got some great tips from Figure Athlete thanks to you! And now I visit Oliciouslife, too. Again, congratulations!
Old 10-22-2009, 03:48 PM
Cathlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotPants View Post
Sonya -

You look amazing! Congratulations! You have such determination and drive to be so successful. You should really be proud of yourself. Best of luck with your future competitions, and please keep us posted.
I'm on one of FF check-ins, and would read the one that you were on also. I got some great tips from Figure Athlete thanks to you! And now I visit Oliciouslife, too. Again, congratulations!
Wendy...Thank you so much! I am so excited that you visit Olicciouslife! It is such a great website. Olesya has done a good job. I will be sure to keep you posted on future comps.
Old 10-25-2009, 06:23 PM
Cathlete
pugw's Profile Fields

Congrats, Sonya! You look amazing.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:50 PM

Wow, incredible, you are a testament to looking good at any age!

Dynamic Workouts Blog
Old 11-25-2009, 10:30 AM
isuretri's Profile Fields

Default Fantastic

I too am looking at doing my first figure competition next year (2010). Any advice to a newbie? I've never even been to a competition. I live in Perkinston, Mississippi and it isn't exactly the "in" thing around here...you know, to be fit and live a healthy lifestyle!!!
Old 01-04-2010, 10:31 AM
Cathlete
Jann's Profile Fields

Oh my gosh! Congrats you look incredible. You can see your hard work!
Old 03-29-2010, 02:18 AM

Default Figure competition diet

Well done Sonya!

Here is a useful competition diet guide:

http://www.modelsobserver.com/training.html
Old 08-16-2010, 02:17 PM

Default Hi

Hi there , Congratulation on your WIN , I also compete myself How do you feel now after the show , some girls experience Rebound effect . Just checking with you