Letter to Cathe - Thank you

kweller

Cathlete
Cathe,
I just wanted to tell you how appreciative I am that you do what you do. I look forward to your new workouts with the thrill of knowing that I am going to be taken to new heights in creativity, as well as in fitness. I have never been so excited to challenge my body and take it to new levels as I have been while working out with you and the gang. I used to suffer a great deal from Fibromyalgia. I felt like a victim of fate, trapped in a body that rebelled against me at every turn. After turning my life, and my condition, around with a strong and consistent exercise and nutrition plan 3 1/2 ago, I feel that I am (mostly) in charge of my body now, thanks in large part to my workouts, of which you have been a crucial part - - motivating me and challenging me to do things I never thought my body could do. But now, I can! I also now maintain a healthy weight and body composition, whereas I previously was overweight and unfit for virtually my entire life. I still have my daily ups and downs with Fibromyalgia, but my outlook is so positive now, knowing that my daily dose of medicine is as close as my workout room. I respect and take care of my body now, and in turn I have much fewer flare-ups, and when I do, they are so minor compared to what I used to live with, everyday. In some ways I see my conditon as a gift because I never took my health seriously until I was diagnosed.
I know that I may never lift as much weight as you and the gang do in some of your workouts. But the fact that I continue to do it every day is enough for me, and you are there with me cheering me on through good days and bad days!
Thank you,
Kathy Weller

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.