I've lost over 80lbs

mikkame77

Cathlete
Hello,

I have lost over 80lbs with the help of Weight Watchers and exercise. I am new to Cathe and already see the benefits of adding her workouts to my routine. I feel that I am getting what I need to make it to goal.

I just wanted to share a little here on these boards, but have a website that offers a little more information for those who wish to view photos and the rest of my story. I hope that you enjoy it. It was great putting it together.

Take care and much more success to you all.
mikkame77

www.geocities.com/mikkame77/weight_loss1 :D

Hi Tamikka!!! Wow....congratulations! What an accomplishment. I saw your site -- I'm so impressed. I hope you stick around here - these people are wonderful here. :D I wish you continued success in your fitness/weight loss journeys!!

Thanks for sharing - you have done such a great job! I'm glad you found Cathe - you will get great results using her workouts!

Erica

Great success story. I am glad you have posted - you wil like this forum - what is a weght loss program without Cathe?

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Cheryl

Hi Tamikka,
Good for you! Are you happy and content on Weight Watchers? Do you ever feel deprived? How hard is it to follow? Thanks.
Congratulations!

I don't ever feel deprived

Nancy,

I eat what I want in moderation. I don't ever feel deprived. If I want something, I just plan the rest of my meals accordingly. Weight Watchers is easy to follow and you make it fit your lifestyle, not the other way around. I have followed the program for over two years and know that I will continue with this as my lifestyle. It is HABIT now!

Good Luck,
mikkame77

Wow!
You loook mahvelous,dahling!!! What a great accomplishment. You looked great before too, the weight loss only added to your beauty. Congratulations on all your hard work. You look so happy! Brandon's not too hard on the eyes either:D
Dawn

Tamika,
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Like everyone else has said you look wonderful. Keep up the hard work.
Cathe will have you at your goal weight in no time. Welcome to the forum, we look forward to any tips or opinions you might have to contribute.

Tamikka-
Congratulations! I am gald that you have found Cathe! "Ask and you shall receive..." Well, I asked and Cathe was the answer! Enjoy!

Thanks to you Connie!

Connie,

I contacted you a few months back after finding your web site. Because of you, I found some great information about Cathe. Thanks for getting me started.

mikkame77

Thank you Tamikka!

Wow, what a wonderful story! Love your site -- what a gorgeous gal you are (cute sweetie, too! :) ) Your story gives such renewed dedication to a yo-yo dieter like me (with my 15 menopausal pounds coming-going-coming-going!)

Keep us posted and let us help you celebrate when you hit that magic goal weight!

P.S. Where and how did you do the virtual model? Fabulous tool!

RE: Thank you Tamikka!

I found it at myvirtualmodel.com. Very fun. Of course, the model lacks the ugly lumps of reality, but is still reasonably accurate and useful.

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Cathe!

Thanks for sharing your success story.. you've done a great job. Look forward to seeing you around the board. (Great smile, BTW!)

RE: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Cathe!

Tamikka, you look fantastic!! That is truly inspirational. Thanks for sharing with us!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.