Finally Reached my Goal

kym543

Thanks Cathe. After a 14 mos. of hard work and your help, I finally reached my goal weight. I'm 5'8 and started at 219.5 and I am now down to 155. Cathe made exercise fun again. Also, I hate, HATE strength training; however, I know it is necessary esp. at my age. However, I now do it 2-3 per week and actually do like it...not love it yet. I am now trying to get more arm definition and that's my new goal. But again, I wanted to say thanks Cathe and know that hard work, dedication, and you helped me in my best shape for quite a while. :7 :7

Kym-
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
You are yet another inspiration on these boards to help all of us keep going towards our goals.

Good for you Kym! Congrats! I'm on my way to losing weight and you're story is very inspirational! Thanks and great job!

Liz

WOW!!!

After only 14 MONTHS!!! you dropped that many pounds??. If you don't mind sharing, could you please provide a sample of the workouts you did to reach your goal and a sample menu. I have been on a plateau for quite a few years. I successfully dropped 30 lbs, but still need to drop another 30; however, this last 30 doesn't want to budge.

Thanks for sharing.

All the best,

Yvonne

Congratuations!!! WOW... those results are amazing, do you have pictures you'd like to share, I know many of us would love to see the results:)

I am in the same boat as Yvonne, plateau is driving me "crazy"x(

Could you provide a sample or point us toward a source to your newfound success, I would be incredibly grateful especially when it comes to how I eat:) :)

I've tried everything under the sun from, well too many to list, you name I've probably tried it, and to my disappointment I can't find a way to eat, that helps me any...

Again, you really are an inspiration, I am so very happy for you...Keep up the great work...

Carrie

Pictures girl!!!! We wanna see this transformation! What a celebration! I tell my kids that no one deserves self esteem, ,it has to be earned by doing "hard stuff"........well, NOTHING is harder than what you did....you changed your life!!!!! YOU DESERVE YOU OWN RESPECT!!!! You sure have all of ours!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.