Finally!

fitvix

Cathlete
I've been doing STS for the last month and a half and have lost about 5-6lbs (depending on the day):) Someone at work finally commented that I looked as though I had "lost some weight". I've been waiting for this since I started - its always hard for me to see the difference in my body - but when someone else notices the changes must be there! Yay! :D

Of course I was all casual in my response "Oh, really? Oh, I might have lost a couple of pounds..." lol

Music....

I've been doing STS for the last month and a half and have lost about 5-6lbs (depending on the day):) Someone at work finally commented that I looked as though I had "lost some weight". I've been waiting for this since I started - its always hard for me to see the difference in my body - but when someone else notices the changes must be there! Yay! :D

Of course I was all casual in my response "Oh, really? Oh, I might have lost a couple of pounds..." lol

...to anyone's ears - "You look like you've lost some weight." I say it when ever I notice it about anyone. If someone gains weight, of course, you would say nothing if you have half a brain!

Good for you! I know we all work hard for ourselves, but it's always nicevwhen someone else notices! Way to go!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.