updated website

Hi Susan! Great pic's. Keep them coming. I love to look at them. Robby's physical make up looks so much like Kyle's. Kyle had his 4 month check up yesterday. He is 18.4 pounds and 26 long. Lots to love:)!

Very cute!!

I liked your website so much that I went and signed up and put my little 'un on Babiesonline too!

Really cute boys! But where's mommy? No hiding from the camera, Susan! :)

Speaking of big babies, I think our Aaron is around 17 lb, and he'll be 4 mos. next week. It's the big boy's club here at Cathe's!

It seems like I'm always the one behind the camera!!

Wow... your Aaron is growing fast! Robby was 15 lbs. or so at 2 1/2 mos... I'm curious about his weight now. He's definitely not growing as quickly as his older brother did because he can still wear some of his 3-6 mos. clothes, and Aaron pretty much skipped that size. As Sheila can attest, Aaron was one huge baby. He was almost 29 lbs. at 9 mos... I really needed upper body resistance so that I could tote him around! Now, at 2 1/2 years, he's tall (wears a 3T or 4T), but on the thin side of normal... it was like he was gaining all of the weight to use for later when he stretched out! LOL
Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.