pregnancy cramps?????????

luprisi

Cathlete
I am 5 weeks pregnant and since last night I'm having period-like dull abdominal cramps or pain. This is my first baby and I haven't experienced pregnancy before but it scares me to death. Like I said, the pain is constant but dull. It started after working out last night (kettlebells) and continued thru the night. If I wasn't preggo, I would think that AF is about to visit anytime. No spotting or bleeding at all.

Anybody experienced this?
Should I stop working ut until I see my Dr in three weeks?

Please help...

I had this with all three of my pg's. My doc said it was my uterus stretching. As long as you are not bleeding I wouldn't worry too much.

Candra:)

Pricilla-I had major cramps. I am almost 13 weeks and still on occasion feel crampy. Dr told me it was very normal. I was convinced af was about to start.

Thanks Candra and Susan,

That made me feel relieved. I tried to find out as much info as I could online. I am determine to relax and just enjoy this so much desired pregnancy.

Thanks again!

Could it possibly be bloating/trapped gas? I had horrible gas the first trimester that'd get stuck and cause crampy feelings in my stomach. Pregnancy makes your food go thru slower so your more prone to stuff like that.

Hi just had my first on Jan. 29th. I had some cramping too. My doctor said it was stretching too. Be careful with some of your workouts , as your liagments and stuff are stretching. Congrats!

I had the same thing with DD and in this pregnancy. My Dr. told me not to worry about it either. As long as you're not having any bleeding I wouldn't worry about it. I know how scary it can be though. Take care

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.