Post-Partum Hot Mamas!

chefkate

Cathlete
Hello Hot Mamas!

I just finished STS disk 1. Dang! My chest is FRIED!!!:D

The planetarium was a blast! They made the black hole go crazy - DH and I nearly got sick!:eek: DDs loved it!:D

The next 2 days I am going to have ZERO cheat foods!
Monday is cardio and stretching.

Now go do some planks!:cool::D:p

Kate - I'll join you on the no cheat foods. Meals were good, but snuck in sweets again!

Off to do some 4ds his.

Lisa

hi lisa!
my day is off to a clean-eating start and i am determined to keep it that way! im seeing more definition in my abs and i WILL get them even better!
have fun w/ his - now i have those songs in my head! will have to do tat one this week!

cardio/stretching today. im pressed for time so ill use the vc

Good morning ladies.

Today I did Bootcamp and then followed it up with the 30 minute cardio segment of the dvd that comes with the incline risers. I can't believe I worked out so long but Zoey was sleeping so well and I wanted a touch more cardio.

I'm finally losing weight again. Tracking my caloric intake has really helped. Sounds like we're all keeping our eating clean.

Becky

great cardio, becky! its so nice when they nap long isnt it!:D julias naps are 40 min. on the dot.:mad:

i did classical stretch total body wo and am al stretched out and feeling lean & tall!
eatsare oh-so-clean!

Good Morning Girls!

I just finished my workout and Ryder is still napping:) I started the push phase of clx today and my arms are shaking.

Today I have a lady coming to paint murals in the boys bedrooms. I am so excited!!

I definitely need to clean up my eating. I do great until the evening and then my sweet tooth kicks in:mad:

Lisa-has your sister had her baby yet?

The boys don't have school today so if it ever stops raining we will go to costco.

Candra

Kate - I'm still jealous of your vc!! Ooooh..abs! You're going to have to post pics to inspire!!
Mine are still hiding under fat layers!

Becky - I love bc!

Candra - Not yet, but any day now. I think she's 38 weeks? What kind of mural are you doing?

Worked out 4x last week. I am going to do weights and my hill walk today. It is very comparable to running but I get the added benefits of pushing the stroller so my arms get some work also. Putting the LO to sleep right now so I can do my GS CT.

Lisa

candra, if i didnt have sts id be joining you on clx!
^5 to babys long nap!
too cool on the murals! post pics if you can! what is she doing?

lisa, well, im jealous you live in HI!:D:p
Have fun ith those pushups!
if i posted pics of my abs you'd fall over! they be scary!!!:p my fluff on the lower is more like a triple-thick down comforter!:eek: the top is great - but man o man are my lowrs a sight to behold!:rolleyes:

Just finished GS CT and can you say OUCH!

Kate - My lower abs have skin like a sharpay dog, really bad. It got worst with this pg.

Probably going for a walk this afternoon with the baby in stroller.

Becky - I think you asked me about the jogging stroller. I didn't mean to not respond, but the lack of sleep is affecting my brain. Anyway, I don't use a jogging stroller, but really want one. Looking at a couple like the BOB revolution, but haven't done much research yet. I have a Peg Perego Pliko3 stroller which I love and just use that since I'm mostly walking uphill. When I do figure out which one I want, I will let you know!

Lisa

lisa, i refer to my lower abs as a deflated balloon!
i want a bumbleride stroller SO BAD!!! i think its $300 and i think im gonna cave!:D

Kate - Yes! Love the look of the bumbleride. saw it at the store and totally eyeing the indie. dh liked it too! which onr are you looking at?

DANG! they raised the price of that thing!!!:mad:
will it stop me from buying it? prob not!:eek::p
why do you like the indie over the flyer? do the 3 wheels go even smoother than the 4?
what store did you see it in?
i saw it in an upscale pg shop on vaca. was on clearance for $200 - shoulda bought it then:mad:
oh well - its only money, right? :rolleyes: might as well not let it get moldy!:p

im back......

ooooooh! weeeeeeeeeeeee!

i just watched the video on the indie & the flyer.....

on the flyer, the handlebar can swivel so you can face baby!!!:cool:

indie has no bar for baby to lean on in front......but when baby gets bigger theyd be able to get out on own,......whivh may or may not be a good thing.....
flyer has the bar

what do you gals think?

Wow, that's some stroller! I love how you can get it in hot pink! I can't afford it right now since we're trying to watch somewhat since we're moving in May. We're actually going house shopping at the end of March (after we are sure where we've matched for residency...although I am fairly certain it will be Cincinnati).

If you've got it, go for it Kate!

becky, i would haye to move! well, across town i could manage, but any further and my circuits would short!

i reallllllly like the hot pink! but if we had another baby and it was a boy that would def be NOT cool!:p

Last edited:
Ryder's room is almost done it is soooooooooooooooo cute! There are vines with monkeys all around the room and a little on the ceiling. I am also having her do his initials above his crib. Owen is having his room done all cowboy and Wilson is having jets and helicopters. I wish I knew how to post pics.

I like the flyer!! I love buying baby gear:)

Well we went to costco in between rain showers and I ate half of Owen's churro:eek:

Candra

True about the pink. My husband wouldn't use it if it were pink either. We'd probably end up with black.

Oh the move...not looking forward to moving. But I am looking forward to buying a home. We've always rented. And there's talk about 4% fixed rate mortgages.

Kate - I saw it at a baby boutique store here that I get all my stuff from.

I like the indie because I am intending it for running only. I already have the Peg for a regular stroller and if the flyer came out earlier, I would have considered because I like the turn around feature.

Candra - You gotta post pics!

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.