post-baby rotation

Stephanie0523

Cathlete
Hey guys! I asked Cathe to put together a rotation for me to help battle babyfat, and I wanted to share what she advised. I'm copying it below. (Keep in mind, these are the Cathe workouts I have, and I'm sure that you can substitute similar workouts if you don't have one or some of them.)

"Do the following rotation for one month. After a month take about 4 or 5 days off and substitute other similar in style workouts (ie; cardio day for other type of cardio workout on that cardio day)."

Week One:

Monday.....Cardio and Weights
Tuesday....20 minute run Abs from Butts and Guts (B&G)
Wed.....Butts and Guts (eliminate abs at end and do longer stretch)
Thurs.....OFF
Fri.....BODY MAX 2
Sat....20 minute run Stability Ball Abs from B&G
Sun......OFF

Week Two:

Monday.....Muscle Endurance
Tuesday....Imax 2
Wed.....20 minute run plus Abs only from 4DS kickbox
Thurs.....OFF
Fri.....Bootcamp (intensity series)
Sat....4DS Kickbox (cardio portion and stretch only..no weights or abs)
Sun......OFF

Week Three:

Monday.....4DS Bootcamp
Tuesday....20 minute run and stretch
Wed.....4DS Higher Intensity Step
Thurs.....OFF
Fri.....4DS Kickbox
Sat....4DS Lower Intensity Step
Sun......OFF

Week Four:

Monday.....Body Blast Time Saver Workout #1
Tuesday....Body Blast Time Saver Workout #2
Wed.....OFF
Thurs.....Body Blast Time Saver Workout #3
Fri.....Body Blast Time Saver Workout #4
Sat....Body Blast Time Saver Workout #5
Sun......OFF

Isn't Cathe the BEST???!! I can't wait to get started!

Good rotation! Sometimes I like 2 rest days per week instead of 1. I'll print it out for the future.

And if I ever had Cathe herself reply to one of my posts, I think I'd hyperventilate. Then I'd print it out and laminate it:p:eek::p.

Okay, so I'm a little wierd....

Maggie:)

Good rotation! Sometimes I like 2 rest days per week instead of 1. I'll print it out for the future.

And if I ever had Cathe herself reply to one of my posts, I think I'd hyperventilate. Then I'd print it out and laminate it:p:eek::p.

Okay, so I'm a little wierd....

Maggie:)

Ha! I know, right? I am SOOOO thrilled that she took time out of her busy schedule to do that rotation. I felt like a heel asking, but I thought, what could it hurt? I'm desperate! Also, because she took the time to respond with such a thoughtful response/rotation, I am going to stick to it. Otherwise it would be an insult to her kindness. So, it's kind of a kick in the patooty for me.

Maggie, you said you're going to keep this rotation for the future? Will there be a #8 do you think??? :)

Thanks for sharing Steph!! This is just what I need. I feel like I'm in such a rut! Wow, you're almost like celebrity by association since she personally responded to you, lol!

What is body blast?

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.