mommies LOVE their babies - 8/24-30

chefkate

Cathlete
well, this month flEW BY!!!!:( wah!!! i want more time w/ my girls before bts!!!
we're supposed to have nice weather this week - planning on lots of fun stuff!:D

gg snuggle my babe....bbl!

whered y'all go???!!!

i did hilo medball this a.m., and some cs this afternoon.
a (very) short walk too.....isabel fell (whats new!:p) so we came home
zuke bread is in the oven & smelling fantastique!:D
oh, how i nearly lost my temper w/ dds while they were "helping" me bake. took a very large deep breath & refocused. mommy avoided her temper tantrum!

hi kate... i'm here. i finally made it home. not sure what i'm going to do tonight, but i will jump on my treadmill.....

Kate - Yay for getting your wo done and keeping in check with the "temper tantrum". Something I need to work on. ;)

Sydney - ^5 on the weight loss!!

I'm here just trying to put my life together. I was hoping for a better week, but it's already on a rough start. No car again and long week of football/cheerleading. The league said practices no more than 3x/week after Labor Day weekend so I'm very much waiting for that! Pomai got two more teeth poking through so she's got four altogether now. I see another one on top peeking out also, but not quite out yet. They really do grow up fast!
Planning on 30min step and chest today.

Lisa

sydney, good luck getting some tm time! hows anna!?

lisa, i dont always do so good @ keeping my temper but i was actually proud of myself today. i kept saying over & over "theyre only trying to help!" I come from a long line of "yellers" and i dont want my kids to see me that way.
-hope you get your wo today!
- did p have a hard time w/ the teeth? j;s last 3 have been easy but those 1st 2 were :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!!!!!

Good morning Mamas!

Hope you all had a better night's sleep than I did!!!:eek::eek::eek: Julia had an unusual bad night's sleep. :confused::confused::confused:

hi ladies!

well i am still havng a lot trouble navigating around this site =( and i did all those things you posted, kate, from SNM, at least i think i did them right. maybe i will ask my husband to look tonight.

kate, sorry for your bad night with julia... another tooth maybe? that seems to be it for us lately. a few bad nights in a row and then out pops another tooth. our newest is a 3rd on top, so we are up to 5.

lisa, your lil one has got a mouthful coming in too!!!! i know they cause pain (for them AND us) but the i think those little teeth are sooooo cute!

hi sydney! how is your little pumpkin?

i am thinking a circuit today when JJ goes down. i am also eyeing CLX on ebay... bad wendy!!!!! so far i have successfully resisted joining the gym. and project yoga-ready is going well, i am up to 30 min flows at this point. my upper body feels, not in a bad way, but my wrists have been so/so. i am just trying to pay attention to how quickly they feel back to "normal" beore i push myself to longer sessions.

Wendy, I LOATHE computer troubles! Hope you figure it out!
Yay JJ - another tooth! I don't THINK J's battling that - I think she just likes Mama to hold her!:p
Did you get your circuit done? CLX doesn't tempt me, but Insanity does! Good for you getting your yoga in!

-
I did PowerHour UB today. Will do LB and abs tonight.
I made 5 dozen cookies and 4 dozen cupcakes today....and I have done stellarly!:p:D:D:D We're on our way to a surprise bday party and I was commissioned as the desert lady! Wonder why!?!?:p

Had lots of fun at the party last night. Julia started up w/ a runny nose tho.:(:(:(:( Hope it's short-lived! I can hear her breathing and when I went in to her crying this mornign the poor thing was covered in snot. Doesnt look good.:(:(:(:(:(

Kate... sorry about your little one... I hope that her nose dries up fast!!! poor baby:(

Hi Wendy... Hi Lisa... Jess.. Steph.... Hope that everyone is doing great. Just think... this week is almost over!!! can't wait for the weekend....

Workouts are still going strong.... ladies @ work are asking what I'm doing.... good night ladies

Sydney, PROPS TO YOU!!!! People are noticing! Isn't that awesomely motivating!?!!? ^^^^^^^5!

I did HiLo MedBall again today - that one is so much fun! Also did CS arms and abs. Feeling very lean and I LIKE IT! DH said my tricep is getting more pronounced. :cool:

Hi mommies! What a week it has been for me. I took my car to the shop on Monday for some issues. Well turned out it was a big job that would cost $$$ so I ended up trading my car in which is why I've been MIA. My schedule is packed enough as is with the kids' football/cheerleading, but this pushed me over the edge! I haven't worked out since Sunday, but I also haven't really been eating since I have no time for anything that has to do with me iykwim! I lost a couple pounds, but not the good way. Anyway, I have a car now and hoping things get a little normal. I can't wait for Labor Day so football will only be 3x/week. Homework is crazy also! I don't ever remember getting that much homework in 4th grade like my ds does!

Wendy - I just quit my gym membership. Long story short, but they're so greedy. Can't stand them.

Kate - Hope J feels better. I feel so bad when you know they are stuffy and uncomfy.
Yay for tricep def!

Sydney - Awesome people are noticing!

Off to bed now. My head hurts, need to relax!

Lisa

hi ladies... well, it is such a PIT-you-know-what to get on here lately!! i wish i could check in more often but i get annoyed with trying to get in and dont have time to keep trying =(

kate, i hope you are enjoying your last days with the gals... and woohoo on def in the tris, thats hard to do! you are one hard-workin lady =) we are still battling tooth after tooth coming in and it is so disruptive to JJs sleep, poor guy. hope julias cold has passed quickly and you are not still up with her all night!

lisa, so sorry about your car. i can only imagine how much it puts a damper on the schedule you've got with the fam. i am actually going to learn to drive soon in prep for going away with my husband in a few months... there really is NOWHERE but here that i could live without a car, i have no delusions about that and dont wanna be stuck in an apartment all day with no way to get anywhere!

sydney, it sounds like you are on the road to your goal, go girl!

i have an appt with the orthopedist on monday for my knee, same guy i initially saw about my wrists who diagnosed and sent me to therapy, he was great. hoping this will be some sort of imbalance thing that can be solved with pt exercises and/or chiro and NOT some bad thing needed surgery. i am really anxious about it, honestly. ive been ignoring it and exercising anyway, tho always modify to low impact and no pivots and such. i am an expert modifier, lol! hope hope hope everything is ok and just needs to be "worked" out...

dh took yesterday and today off and weve been looking at materials for our bathrm reno. holy fights, batman!! lol. we so do not have the same taste!

last night was moms night out (my informal mom/baby groupl, we plan one every month or so). went to a nice venezuelan restaurant and i had a good clean salad with chicken and cilantro/garlic dressing but my 2 (that a lot for me right now!!!!) drinks were high in cals im sure because they had mango puree. at home i eat well, when i go out, its tough!

yesterday did total body cardio (gaiam, tanya djve-something?, cirucit style), got in from the library. ive been trying diff wos from netflix and lib b/c my beloved cathe steps i think are just too rough on my knees right now. so im in search of tough and fun and easy to modify workouts. this one was decent. very simple moves that could go bigger or smaller depending. but then she did this whole upper body weight thing WITHOUT wts... what the????? ya, my dh heard we swearing at the tv, like, what??? so i picked up wts nd continued but it was so weird to watch these three buff ladies (btw, one is deazie from STS) doing pretend curls and such. lol.

hope i can figure out the prob and get on here more often - i miss you guys!

Hey girls! I am around, but it's been CRAZY with 2 kids in school now and 2 at home (who used to be entertained by their older siblings.. now it's all mom) I also am overwhelmed w/ school. Ick. After I get these 2 papers done I'll be good. LOL I have been keeping up w/ some great workouts since it's my only form of sanity. I hope to be back tomorrow and catch up since I am finally done w/ my tests for this week. (at 1:15AM) I gotta get to bed. : )

Hi Mommas...

Sounds like everyone is b-u-s-y lately. :p Didn't get my workout in last night, so after I do Cardio Coach press play... if I'm up for it, I will try and make up by spinning a little.

then it is a total; top to bottom house cleaning for me today:eek:

Have a good week end everyone..

Lisa, I hope Gina's teacher is kind with the homework! It's almost 4:30 by the time she gets off the bus. Dinner is 5:30. After that there's not that much time for downtime if she's loaded with homework. I hate their long bus ride. I may be driving them. 10 min vs 40 minutes......
Hope you're having a RELAXING Saturday!

Wendy, WTG on learning to drive! I wish I didn't have to be so dependent on wheels. I would love to live in town but I also love our privacy out here. Mike would NEVER love in town!:p
Good luck w/ the ortho.....NO-SURGERY VIBES!!! ~~~~~~~~~
What are you doing for the bathroom? I never ask DH's opinion....:p I wanted the mudroom done is Black and white harlequin diamonds. He was like "HUH?!?! No way!!!" I had the painter do it and now Mike loves it. :D:D:D
Your ladies night sounds fun!! We need a date night with NO KIDS! We've taken Julia with us every time so far. Maybe one of my sisters can come over soon....
Buff ladies w/ sissy wieghts is annoying!

Trish, Busy mama!!! Get some sleep!:D:D

Sydney, Have fun w/ CC and ....cleaning! EW!:p

-
Just finished PP...quiet day w/ the fam
Got DDs signed up for Irish Dance. Hope they like it. It is $$$$!!!!!!!:eek::eek:
Julia's poor little nose is slightly stuffy but she's hangin' in there like a trooper! Thank goodness that blasted yeast infection is gone! Didn't think we'd ever be rid of that!!!

Wendy - Hope your knee gets better. I wish I didn't have to be so reliant on my car. We live in the middle of nowhere sort of. The closest store shopping area is about three miles away and coming home would be all uphill. I would love to be able to walk here and there.

Sydney - My house needs a top to bottom cleaning, but it won't be from me, lol!

Trish - Hope you find some relaxing time in between your craziness. I know what you mean about school with the kids.

Kate - Yay for no yeast infections!

I'm wiped. Been in the hot sun all morning at football. Feeling like a lazy lump now. Will workout when the heat subsides. Not sure what yet, but will do something good. Off to read a book now!

Lisa

i am getting ready for camping over the long weekend and still having problems with this website =( popped in to say hi ... but where are all my mommas at???????????????

sorry not much to report here. doing lame on w/o's. I'll have to jump back in when I get home. till then just walking some and doing a little rowing.
Liam is teething I think. had a light fever the other day and lots of slobbering and fussiness. is a bit better today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.