LizN?

Tammyspq

Cathlete
Hey fellow BodyPUMPer! I forgot your due date? Have you had that baby yet? I haven't! I'm three days overdue as of today. Hope all is going well!

jeni

Hi Jeni,
I believe that Liz is scheduled to have her c-section on Monday. She doesn't have internet access right now and has been using an internet cafe. I don't know if we'll hear from her until after her baby is born.
Liz - hope you don't mind my speaking for you!!
Jeni - take care and I can't wait to hear your birth story! :)
Erica

Thanks Erica! I've just seen so many posts that I thought she would respond to but then I wouldn't see her name. If you see or talk to her, tell her I wish her the best on Monday!

RE: Here (thanks Erica!)

Hello Jeni and everyone else :)

Yes, Erica is right, I've got really limited internet access and have to use Internet cafes, so I haven't been able to post for quite a while.

Anyway, as Erica mentioned, I am booked in for a C-Section on Monday - I, too, had been considering VBAC, but the position of the baby is still posterior and transverse, which necessitates a C SEction anyway. It's a bit weird, knowing that I will have a baby on Monday, but I think it is for the best!

Jeni, you must be nearly 40 weeks or over by now. When are you due? I'll keep you in my prayers for a safe and speedy delivery. Who knows, hopefully we'll be back teaching PUMP before we know it! I even bought a new Nike top (in a slightly larger size) today to start me off.

Thank you, Erica for posting. I really appreciate it and hope that your incision is starting to heal better now as you get back into things. I have been living life on the "other side" through you and Stebby( by the way, congrats, Stebby) and am looking forward to joining you.

LOve to all,
Liz N

Good luck Liz!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-13-02 AT 08:57AM (Est)[/font][p]I don't know if you'll see this or not before Monday, but I wanted to wish you lots of luck!! I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear how everything goes.
By the way, I've been running a little and you wouldn't believe how much easier it is to run when you're not carrying a baby around!!
Take care!!
Edited to add - hope you had a very happy birthday! I saw your name on the birthday list at VF!! :)

Erica

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.