Katie is here :)

FitMom

Cathlete
Hi everybody!

I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to post. Things have been just gotten so busy but I'm sure you can understand that.

Olivia Katherine Merriman "Katie" was welcomed into this world at 12:24 pm on February 26, 2002 throughly mad and screaming at the top of her lungs ;-). She weighed 7 pounds 6 ounces and was 19" long. She also has a head full of very dark hair (this is a first for us). I had the c-section as planned and seem to have more pain than I remember with the first one. Fortunately, nursing seems to be going VERY well which is making me so happy :D. She had dropped down to 6 lbs 14 oz in the hospital before my milk came in. At her Dr's appt. today she was back up to 7 lbs. 3.2 oz. I am really enjoying nursing her. However, she doesn't like to sleep out of anyone's arms...lol. That's ok except for nighttime when mommy would like to get some sleep. So I am now walking around in that new mommy, zombie like state. Hubby has taken over taking care of the other children and now respects the heck out of what I do :D :D :D. Brother and sister think Katie is pretty cool. Jillian, especially, is very much in love with her new sister.

Well I'd post more but guess who's calling? :) I'll post pictures soon.

http://allisalley.freeservers.com/allisig1-2.jpg
Mommy to Zachary, Jillian and Baby Katie born February 26, 2002​

Alli, you must be thrilled to finally hold Katie in your arms, and to be on your way to getting active again. I know what a tough pregnancy it was for you. Congratulations on your little girl.:)

Awwww!

Alli, that's wonderful!!! We have missed you around here. Thanks so much for sharing your news with us. I can hardly wait to see her pix! Soooo, that makes all three of your children born on the 26th., right? Pretty neat. Keep us posted and try to catch a few winks here & there WHEN POSSIBLE! http://www.plaudersmilies.de/sleep2.gif

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Congratulations Alli! So glad that everything went so well and that nursing is going smoothly for both of you!
Take care and hope you can get some rest!
Erica

I don't post much anymore, but still read the forum regularly. I must admit, I was checking everyday for your post that the baby was born. Congratulations on your new addition, and I'm happy to hear everyone is doing well.

Very good to hear Katie is here and you both are doing so well. I've been looking for your post.
Congratulations to your whole family! You made it through that bedrest and now have a beautiful Katie to love, you must be so proud!

Congratulations Alli! What wonderful news. :) Add me to the list excited to see the pictures when you can. In the meantime get rest, enjoy that precious baby and be extra proud of yourself for making it through such a tough pregnancy! You are an inspiration.

Alison

Congratulations Alli!!

I too have been checking the forum every day hoping to see a post from you about Katie! I'm so glad she's finally here!

Enjoy your time with the little one!!

Renae

Congrats on your darling baby girl! I hear ya on the "no sleep" thing! My son was born on Feb. 25th and I think the most sleep I've gotten at a stretch is two hours! It's worth it, though! :)

Glad Mom and baby are healthy and happy!

Hi Alli! Congratulations, yippee yahoo! I'm so happy to hear your wonderful news. I had such a big big smile :D on my face reading your post. You sound like you are doing so well, even though you are sleep deprived, and Katie is loving her new family and new meals. And now hubbie appreciates you even more than he did before, plus the kids are loving their new sister. Wow, a wonderful situation all around. Thanks so much for filling us in. I'll keep this short since I know your time is very divided these days. Sleep well and congratulations again! Can't wait to see those pic's.

Congratulations Alli,

Make sure you post on VF as well, I'm sure there are a few people wondering how you are!

TAke care, Liz N

Congratulations Alli! I have 3 kids (2 girls and a boy) and it is wonderful! Enjoy that new bundle - you worked hard for her! Looking forward to seeing your pictures. Take care!
Sandi

CONGRATULATIONS ALLI!!!

Enjoy your new baby. I hope she (and you) are sleeping thru the night soon. Boy, that sleep deprivation is so tough! Worth it by all means, but so tough. Thanks for sharing your pregnancy and delivery with us. Katie, Zachary, and Jillian are fortunate to have such a great mom.

Take care.
Lisa

Congratulations Alli!!

I am so glad your daughter has finally arrived!! Good luck to you and the rest of your family!!

Lynn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.