Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Fit Moms Pregnancy and Postpartum

Fit Moms Pregnancy and Postpartum We hope this forum will help you stay fit during your pregnancy

It's June! Time for a new thread!

This is a discussion on It's June! Time for a new thread! within the Fit Moms Pregnancy and Postpartum forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Rachel - I've been swamped at work and haven't had time to check this until now. I'm sorry you're dealing ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2012, 11:15 AM
Catheite

Rachel - I've been swamped at work and haven't had time to check this until now. I'm sorry you're dealing with this, are you on bed rest or just need to take it easy? Will this last beyond the first trimester? It is hard not being active when you're so used to it, I'd say just keep healthy foods around and do your best to keep things in check on that end.

Marie - How are you feeling/doing?

Cindy
Old 08-21-2012, 04:02 PM
Cathlete

Hi Cindy- I'm doing well I'm continuing to workout but just less intense and less often. Walking more than Cathe lately. I'm 33 weeks tomorrow and at my appt right now. DH painted baby's room last week and we ordered a crib, dresser and changing table that should be here next Thu. We toured the hospital where we are having him which made it even more real! Excited to meet my little guy How have you been? -Marie
Old 09-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Catheite

Marie that's great you're still getting workouts in, I've been so busy just doing things around the house that I have no time or energy to exercise. It's so exciting to do the final things to prepare, I'll bet the room looks fantastic!

I've been so busy but we finally had a couple weekends at home and have caught up on the much needed to-do before the baby gets here. I have clothes, toys, and bedding washed and still need to get my breast pump cleaned and ready to go. Our last to-do's are to get the infant car seat base in the cars and get the birth tub set up (this is necessary since my home visit with the midwife is on Thursday). Where has the time gone! At least I still feel really good

Cindy
Old 09-11-2012, 09:55 PM
Cathlete

Glad you are still feeling so well. Me too! I'm so excited to meet my boy but am going to miss being pregnant. It has been quite the journey but many more adventures are to come.

We too have been finishing up with those last minute things....final touches in the nursery.....packing the hospital bag.

As far as working out I'm mostly sticking to walking now. My job is fairly active and like you I have been busy around the house too

Enjoy your last few weeks. Good luck with everything and keep me posted when you have your baby. I will do the same

Marie
Old 10-01-2012, 12:25 PM
Catheite

Marie - How are things? Are you still baking or holding your baby?

I am 39 weeks today and still baking away, I've never been pregnant this long before. I am ready for this little one to make an appearance though I still feel pretty good so maybe I'll actually see 40 weeks. My only complaint is that my legs have been cramping off and on but it could be worse so I'll try not to complain too much

Cindy
Old 10-03-2012, 08:29 PM
Cathlete

Hey Cindy!

I'm still baking too!

39 weeks today!

I had my appt yesterday and I'm not dilated or effaced yet so it seems as though he is pretty comfy in there. I know things can progress fast though so we will see.

Sorry to hear about your cramping legs. I feel ya- I have stiffness in my neck and lower back. But like you say I feel good so I try not to complain.

Our little ones will be here before we know it

Marie
Old 12-09-2012, 08:14 PM
Catheite

So Marie I'm sure you're busy with a little one like I am, care to share a picture and how things went?

My birth went perfect lasting 2 hours and I loved having the baby at home. We had a little boy, Lucas Ray, 7lbs 14.9 ounces and such a joy to the family. We're getting into a good routine with him and I'm back at work in 3 weeks. Now to get myself back into focus on exercise and eating right, I've been struggling with food!

Old 12-11-2012, 04:30 PM
Cathlete

Oh my he is so cute!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (94.2 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by mfv3; 06-17-2014 at 12:13 AM..