I'M A MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!:):):):)

Tammyspq

Cathlete
Hey everyone! Had a moment to send a quick note (my dh will post pictures later)...

My daughter, Olivia Rose Dixon, was born by emergency c-section (no home birth)on Saturday, 9/14/02 @ 5:50 pm. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 5 oz. and was 21 in. long. I love her so much I can hardly stand it. And as we speak, she calls for a feeding. I'll be in touch and tell you my birth story when I can include pictures of my sweetie. I just couldn't wait to tell you guys something!! ;)

jeni

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell your husband to hurry up and post those pics!! :) :-jumpy

Blessings from Our Home to Yours, Runathon

Congratulations Jeni - can't wait to see pictures and hear the birth story!!
Olivia Rose is a beautiful name - no more mister-sister!
Take care!!
Erica

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!! I still have 20 more weeks to go to meet my little one! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Congratulations Jeni!! I'm so happy for you and know what you mean about loving her so much you can hardly stand it. Sorry to hear about the c-section but the important thing is your precious daughter is finally here. Can't wait to hear more and see pictures.

dana

Congratulations on your baby girl!! It's been fun following along with your pregnancy the last few months. Believe it or not, the love you have for her will grow bigger each day. Enjoy this most wonderful, yet exhausting) time of your life!!
Lisa

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That precious bundle in finally in the arms of her loving mom. Congratulations to you and your new family. The fun is only just beginning. Enjoy every minute! Cant' wait to hear the birth story.

Hugs,

Sheila

Sheila S. Watkins, MLSci.
Founder and National Program Director
Healthy Moms(R)Fitness

Congratulations Jeni! I've been thinking about you and am thrilled you finally have your precious child in your arms. You've given her a beautiful name, too! Thanks for letting us know so quickly and I can't wait to see her pictures!

Take care!
Sandi

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-17-02 AT 09:49PM (Est)[/font][p]Awww, Jeni~I have goose bumps just reading your post! What a thrill to hear about "SISTER"!!! I can't think of another thing more miraculous then the birth of a precious little baby and to think she has the most loving parents! Tell your DH to hurry. We can hardly wait to see Olivia! (BEAUTIFUL name!)

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Congratulations to you and your husband!! I can't wait to see the pictures of your little angel!!!

Welcome to the World Olivia Rose!!! :D :) :D :)

Best Wishes to You.......!!!

I can't tell you how happy I was today to see your post! FINALLY, your baby girl is here! Congratulations to you and your hubby. So good to hear she is healthy and everything went well. Enjoy!

I am so glad to see this~I've been checking for ya daily! *CONGRATULATIONS!* on your healthy new blessing, and I'm looking forward to seeing wee Olivia and reading your birth story! (((((HUGS))))) to y'all! sandi

Congratulations, Jeni! I guess I would make a lousy psychic because I was SURE that mister-sister was going to be a boy! Anyway, your daughter is exactly one month younger than mine! You won't believe how fast the time goes, so enjoy it, even the sleepless nights. I am glad Olivia is here safely.

Stebby

Hi Jeni,
Many congratulations on your new addition - gorgeous name!! I'm eagerly awaiting my bundle of joy in about 17 weeks time! Enjoy your new bundle of joy and here's hoping for not too many sleepless nights!!

Kaz.

Today Is The Tomorrow We Worried About Yesterday And All Is Well.

Hi Jeni! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you! Looking forward to those pictures, but ONLY when you have time. Enjoy counting all those fingers and toes, again and again, and again......

Thank you all!!!!

Thank you all so much! It has been an awesome (and a little nervous) week and a half! We're getting to know each other a lot. Last night was our first "I've-got-gas-that-I-can't-pass-and-I'm-not-a-bit-happy-about-it" night. I felt SSSOOO bad for Olivia. Once we got it "out" she slept like a dream in two three hour shifts (mommy had to rouse her to feed).

Today we go on our first outing to tak Oma to the airport. This will be my first time alone with her. My husband works overnights on the weekends so I'm a little nervous but my mom may stay with me.

You guys - she is sssoooo cute. My dh and I plan to do the pictures some time this weekend.

Thanks again - I'll keep you all posted!

jeni

ps - surgical scar is looking great - what you can see of it. I'm trying to be patient with holding off on doing any exercise but it is HARD. I just keep thinking how bad it will be if I wind up back in the hospital. Still...I didn't realize that my stomach would feel so weird!!!!;);)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.