Finally back to cardio!

Tammyspq

Cathlete
I just had to post and tell you all how excited I am! I'm in my 14th week and had such a bad time in Jan. and Feb. that the actual thought of running or riding a bike gave me a headache (and I run marathons!). So, in Jan. I ran for 30 mins. and biked for 45 (Jan. 1st - didn't know for sure I was preggies). Then, in Feb. I ran for 15 min. and discovered "reduced oxygen capacity".

As many of you told me I would, I've started to feel better. So...Saturday I biked (at a VERY low level) for 40 min. and yesterday I ran for 20 (slower than my pre-pregnancy pace) and road the stationary bike again for 46 min ( I assume that was o.k. 'cause I was chatting with a friend and I KNOW we were talking in more than 2-5 sentences at a time!;-)

Anyway - I was just so enthused because I actually wanted to do cardio again, outside of the step class I teach, that I just had to tell you all about it! If it wasn't for so many of you telling me that I would start to feel better "soon", I don't know what I would have done! You all continue to give me hope and that allows me to enjoy this first pregnancy so much more.

Thank you!

That's wonderful news! Like you, I have been off the cardio wagon since getting pregnant. Hoping to get back to cardio in a week or so. You post gives me hope! :)

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.