Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Fit Moms Pregnancy and Postpartum

Fit Moms Pregnancy and Postpartum We hope this forum will help you stay fit during your pregnancy

Briee--thinking of you

This is a discussion on Briee--thinking of you within the Fit Moms Pregnancy and Postpartum forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; I am laughing with you Briee regarding the "blood-tinged snot ball". When I passed my mucus plug with my daughter, ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2003, 09:52 PM
Cathlete
autumn's Profile Fields

Default RE: Briee--thinking of you

I am laughing with you Briee regarding the "blood-tinged snot ball". When I passed my mucus plug with my daughter, I didn't notice it being blood tinged either. I didn't notice bloody show until I was in labor. My poor hubby... I told him I would go to the hospital a) when my contractions were 5 minutes apart, b) with bloody show, and/or c) when my water broke. Well, I ignored the "contractions because they really didn't hurt" and the "bloody show wasn't that much". I tried to talk him into checking my dilation after I attempted (I could only feel the anterior lip of the cervix)... but he refused. I guess there are some things better not shared between a husband and wife. :) I hope he can survive one more time. Anyway, I am praying for you!

Autumn
Old 12-23-2003, 11:01 AM
Catheite

COME ON BABY, COME ON BABY, COME ON BABY, YOUR MOMMY AND DADDY WANT TO MEET YOU- COME ON OUT!!!!

Briee, read that to your baby over and over until he/she listens LOL!

Hoping it happens SOON :) I hope you have an easy and safe delivery.
Old 12-23-2003, 12:08 PM
Cathlete

I *never* venture into the FitMoms area, Briee, but for YOU, I had to be brave. Wow! What a fan club you've got here! That's wonderful. Just wanted you to know your ecto buddy is thinking of you. Hope we'll hear the good news soon!

Angela:7
Old 12-23-2003, 12:28 PM
Cathlete
DebbieH's Profile Fields

Default Hmmmm?

She sure seems pretty "quiet" today. Could she be in labor as we post??? Yoo-Hooo, Briee, can't wait to hear all about it!!!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!
Old 12-23-2003, 01:47 PM
Cathlete
pace1987's Profile Fields

Wow I came over here to see if Briee had her baby and it looks to me so for that you haven't had her or he yet. I was thinking of you too:)
Old 12-23-2003, 03:34 PM
Cathlete

Hey there Briee...stop stalling!

Nice to hear you are still exercising "to the end.":P

Hope baby comes soon so your life can get back on "track." You know...routine, etc.

Thinking of you!;-)

Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lach.gif[/img]
Old 12-23-2003, 04:27 PM
Cathlete

Yep--Briee you haven't posted in a couple of days as far as I can tell, so methinks that a sweet little bebe is on the way (or here as I type?) I am praying for you--a safe labor and delivery for you and baby. Oh I cannot wait to hear:7 :7 .

take care
Maggie
Psalm 18:34