Baby Eva is here!!

jenmgo

Cathlete
Eva Mae was born on February 25th at 0030 hours, via C section (after 22 hours of labor, my cervix wouldnt dilate past 3cm).
Eva is happy and healthy, and nurses like a champ - latched right on right away.
She is 10 pounds (yes, 10 pounds!) , 21.5 inches
Her daddy and I are in love with her
Here are some pictures , im still in the hopsital so im doing the best i can with pictures and postings.
Im pretty sore and havent left the bed yet becuase of my c section but i know i need to start moving soon

here are some pictures of Eva, i dont think the camera caputures her cuteness lol :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 79
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
What a cutie :) When I saw the picture, my first thought was "WOW, THAT IS A BIG BABY!!". 10 Lbs. Wow :) Congratulations, Eva is gorgeous.

Congrats again Jen :) So happy for you. Shes a healthy looking baby. She has little chubby cheeks ;) Hope you have a fast recovery!
And look she has a little baby button nose. ;) Jess

She's beautiful!! Love the hair! What a great picture of her with her daddy with her eyes open!

Congratulations!!
Tana

Jen.. She is beautiful!! Look at all that hair!! A beautiful addition to an already beautiful family. Congratulations!!!

Sydney

Thank you everyone! We love her so much :) I've been taking a lot of pics maybe i'll post more later
im spending an extra day here in the hospital because im in a lot of pain. I have to get the staples out monday
eva is doing great, and nursing like a champ. She looks my way (unfocused of course) with those big blue eyes. It is love at first sight!

How wonderful. Babies are just amazing. I love my little girl so much. SHe is 4 now. Good luck healing fast.
Clarissa

more pics of eva , 2 and 3 days old

Attachments

• e1.jpg
    e1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 29
  • e2.jpg
    e2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 31
  • e3.jpg
    e3.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 31
  • e4.jpg
    e4.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 31

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.