Zicam

I used it over Thanksgiving while visiting my in-laws. I still got a full fledged cold but I always felt a little better after taking it and the cold only lasted 5 days. I recently read that the makers of Zicam are being sued by a lot of people who have suffered sinus damage from it... kind of scary! I have a feeling that they are probably the people who constantly think they're coming down with something and take it excessively.

I'm a Zicam fan (but not excessive use). I used to travel to Europe all the time for my job and being on those long flights with lots of people coughing and sneezing was the worst. But if I felt like I was coming down with a cold I'd use Zicam. It worked most of the time and if I did get a cold it was short, short, short! I got one a few weeks ago and was using Zicam and Airborne and I did get the cold but only felt bad 1 day and was completely better on the 4th day. Amazing stuff!

A couple of people I used to travel with had this whole skit about me and Zicam and that I was addicted, blah, blah, blah since I was always telling people to take it if they were getting sick. It was pretty funny!

Susan

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

I just tried those "Soothers" lozenges for the first time a few weeks ago when I knew I was coming down with the same virus my daughter and husband had. My usual week to 2 week cold got cut down to 3 days. They have zinc and vitamin C in them. I usually am skeptical about stuff like this but I will definitely try them again.

Deb

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.