on your own or with cathe?

kariev

Cathlete
i was wondering how many of you do all your weight training on your own and how many do strictly cathe's workouts? or do you combine the two? just curious.

I do mostly Cathe workouts with a Jari Love or BBC thrown in. I don't ever do weight work without a DVD.

I just recently started doing weight work, so I stick with Cathe. I don't feel comfortable doing it by myself.

April

I do mostly Cathe along with BBC, the X and Jari. I also just got Amy's Slo Mo Challenge which I can't wait to try out. I also throw in my own weight work now and then for a change as well. It's all good!:)

Up until about 8 weeks ago, I was all Cathe, all the time for weights. But I started a different rotation on Oct 1st, so 95% of my weight workouts have been on my own. It's different and it was hard to get used to that first time or 2, but I have to admit it was a change that my mind needed!

Gayle

Hi!
I do mainly Cathe, and once in a while Jari. I don't do it on my own. For me, it would be kinda boring without a dvd. I probably wouldn't push myself as hard on my own, either. Cathe really gets me motivated!!!!:) ~~~Nancy J.~~~~

I do everything to a dvd. 99% of the time, it's Cathe. Sometimes, BBC. I have no motivation to do things on my own. I definetely wouldn't hit all the muscle groups equally or push myself as hard with weight training if I didn't use Cathe.

Allison
1.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Mostly Cathe. Been doing Amy as well, some Jari once in a while, have some TLT I through in when the whim hits me. Cathe is the one I do the most, no one else seems to click with me.

I do all my weight training at the gym, cardio, circuit & some core w/Cathe & a variety of other instructors. My routine is about 10 hours a week, 50% at the gym & 50% at home.

Both. When I feel the dread factor coming on I switch to the gym but after awhile I miss the "crew" I don't feel so alone when working out with DVDs. I can go much heavier at the gym that at home even though I have a pretty good setup at home

Strictly Cathe. :D

After 10 years of gym training, I now prefer exercise videos. I LOVE having Cathe as my PT because I will rest too much if I'm not pushed a little bit. I'm pretty lazy.

Just Cathe for me. I agree with some others that if I did it on my own, I don't know enough to get an effective workout, I would rest too much, and I would get bored!

I mostly lift on my own these days, but I take with me all the things Cathe as taught me and put it to use in the gym where I can lift much heavier. I always come back around to doing her workouts, though :)

Debbie

I don't want to take a pill. Go to Africa, go follow some bushman around. He's being chased by a lion. That's stress. You're not going to find a pygmy on Paxil, I'll tell you that right now.
-Ellen Degeneres

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.