yoga dvd?

I love Travis Eliot. The Ultimate Yogi is great. I think he also has a dvd name Fundamentals, a beginner dvd, and another named Cross Training, that is not beginner yoga.

I use udaya.com. They have an on demand service for $12.00 per month. It is awesome. They add new videos weekly. You can choose from four different difficulty levels, amount of time you want to spend on a workout, the instructor and type of yoga. I absolutely love it. FYI, Travis Eliot is one of the instructors.

And here's another vote for Travis :)

I also use MyYogaWorks - streamed workouts. They have a free 14 day trial at the moment. Promo code NEWSITE They have all sorts of tutors and styles.

I also use MyYogaWorks - streamed workouts. They have a free 14 day trial at the moment. Promo code NEWSITE They have all sorts of tutors and styles.

You guys are such enablers.:rolleyes: This one will have to wait until I get my Christmas bonus. One of Udaya's instructors is on this website - Vytas Baskauskas. I think I like him better than Travis.

I finished UY about two months ago and loved it. Then I bought Yoga Warrior 365 (another Udaya product) to use this summer as I get back into running. I love love love Rudy. I've struggled with the .... ummmm.... "hippiness" of a lot of instructors. I got used to Travis after a few weeks and finally stopped laughing at him. His instruction is awesome. Now I think I'm fully in love with Rudy. He's an ex marine, cop, bouncer ... definitely different. The form pointers in YW are really beneficial. Probably should have done that before UY. Travis does have Yoga Foundations - it's 3 beginning practices and it's quite pleasant. Until now Cathe was the only yoga DVD I could stomach :)

Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.