WOW...Got mine 2!!!!!

Mckmain

Cathlete
UPS usually comes about 1 or 2 in the afternoon. He got here at 9:30 AM!!!! I am so happy.....and I'll try out Lowmax and Coremax this afternoon and get back to you...:+ :7 :) Carole

RE: I got mine too!!!

I will definitely let you know!! Aila....cool....I won't workout again for about 2 hours...have a great time!! Great B-Day present...huh???..:)..Carole

Another reason to be jealous of you, Carole! LOL! Mine are due tomorrow and my UPS man comes late in the day so I am keeping my fingers crossed he shows up early. I hope he's cute too! :) I did 2nd day this time but with shipping on a Friday, those darned UPS guys don't do weekends. The nerve! Still, it would have been nine or 10 day otherwise.
Bobbi http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/chicken.gif "Chick's rule!"

Maturity is the ability to do a job whether or not you are supervised, to carry money without spending it, and to bear an injustice without wanting to get even.

-Ann Landers

Bobbi....you are so sweet! I hope he gets there early for you too. I know, I could have had them Sat if UPS did weekends.....I cannot wait to try them...:)...Carole

Are you naturally muscular, Carole? You look it and, ooh la la, you are awesome. I am ever so ecto and when I went full time vegetarian, I dropped 6 pounds in a heartbeat. So I carefully added back some animal protein. I have to get over my carb, albeit complex carb, thing because I think I need a higher protein diet as a non-runner. When I developed tinnitus a few months, I lost four more pounds and I am a 110 pound weakling right now! OK, I am not all that weak but I am trying to gain weight, imagine that. :) You look amazing! I can't wait to try Low Max and the new strength training DVD's.
Bobbi http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/chicken.gif "Chick's rule!"

Maturity is the ability to do a job whether or not you are supervised, to carry money without spending it, and to bear an injustice without wanting to get even.

-Ann Landers

Naturally?? Nope...the real story is I am mostly a pear, but when I gain wieght it can go all over but mainly my tush! The women in my family have rather big arms...so I had to tone mine down and then add msucle. It did take awhile. I got great results with the Zone a few years ago but then even BETTER results when I turned Vegan and using P90X and Cathe. Now...I haven't eaten any animal protein and don't miss it but you really need to find what works best for you and that can be a struggle...more protein might be better for you. Just be careful not to overdue the protein intake. I am not sure that is very healthy. I have never HAD to gain wieght but I hope you find the way to get some more strength back. I have so missed your posts Bobbi..its really nice to see you...:)...and thank you for your kind words...Carole

HOLD EVERYTHING! whose b-day is it?

congrats Carole! let us know your thoughts!!!!

jes:7

Aila's is the 12th and mine is the 16th!!...Oh my...I did 6 intervals from Low max....WOW...Imax3 is gonna be a killer!! LowMax had some old moves and many variations on moves we already know. I was happy to see the pendulums back...:)...for low impact this one is definitely a thigh burner. Then I did the 1st one of Coremax (no equipment needed)...holy moly....those levitations in the warm-up...no way I can hold my YKW off the ground... x( These are very intense workouts!!! Way to go CATHE!!!...:)..carole

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.