Workout Tues Sep 7th

Mckmain

Cathlete
Hi everyone....I am doing S & H legs, chest and back, some abs and a 5 mile run before it gets too hot!! Have a great workout....:)...Carole

Hello ladies

Another "oldie" here! I did PS Chest, Triceps and Shoulders. I haven't done that for a long time. Not a bad workout!:) I also rowed 20 min before.

Enjoy the day everyone, Mari.

Hi everyone,

This morning I was going to do an interval run like on Cathe's September rotation but it was still somewhat dark out AND I didn't have an overabundance of energy AND it was a bit too cool for me (is that enough excuses?). Oh, and I am still sore from PUB and PLB on Saturday (Oh look, another one;-) ). So, I did ALL STEP but not to 100% but I guess it's better than nothing. Anyway, I am hoping to go for a run tonight.

Does anyone else feel like it's Monday - I love holidays but they definitely mess with my mental calendar!:)

Hi Chiquita,
Don't you just love SS? Anyway, welcome to the group and I hope you'll join us here everyday -we love knowing what everyone else is doing - even if its not always workout related.:)

Hi everyone!

I think I will be doing CTX All Step tonight. I just got my CTX series on Saturday and I LOVE IT!!!
Can't wait to get off to do my workout!

You all have a great day
Kristine
;-)

Kristine!

Just a warning: All Step is probably the most choreo-challenging workout in the CTX Series. (Not that it isn't great, just wanted you to know in case you'd want to start out with another.) 10-10-10 and Step-N-Intervals are a blast! So is Kickbox. They ALL are good! :7 Whatever you choose, have FUN!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Kristine!

Thank you Debbie,
I did the All Step on Sunday, but I left out the shoulder part, I sure love the choreo and I really didn't have much problem with it at all. I didn't used to like step workouts at all and now I am totally hooked, I guess it's because Cathe's are just so much fun.

RE: Kristine!

Great! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous. I AM! I am the MOST choreo-challenged fan! Ha! But, as you said: Cathe makes it fun so I stick with it til I get it. Have FUN with All Step tonight!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Thank you Wendy for your warm welcome! I started working out to Cathe 3 weeks ago and have only done the BB series. Don't the outfits in SS look great? I just love red!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.