Workout Sun 8-29

Mckmain

Cathlete
Good morning ladies. I am doing a 13-15 mile trail run today, and early as it is going to be hot! I hope you are all doing well and have a great workout or rest day...:)...Carole

Hi Carole! I hope that you'll have a great run.

I didn't have time to post yesterday, but I did 30 min nordictrack and KarenV upperbody plus some abs.
Today LL, 30 min cardio and LL abs.
I ordered Core Foundations yesterday, I'll let you know, guys.

Mari

Hi everyone,

Today I did Step Blast for the first time - definitely need to practice that one - I kept ending up on the wrong side of the step!:eek: I also did Supersets for the first time. I didn't really feel much in my triceps - feel it everywhere else though;-) . I know I need to increase weight for the tricep exercise where you lay on the ball and bend your elbows and lower the weight toward your shoulder. Then I had trouble with the tricep pushups on the stability ball so I know that's why.

Mari - what Karen V upper body tape did you do? Arms and Abs? I have several of hers but haven't done them lately. How was it?

Anyway, have a great day everyone!

Wendy, upper body and abs from the Circuit workout DVD.
It is OK. Not that hard at all, but it's a good variety to add to Cathe and to P90X. The ab part is very easy but the last few minutes when she does only lower abs is hard. So overall it's good, I say a B or B+... :)

Mari...had a great run of about 13 miles all on trails. I am doing a 20 mile trail run next week so good practice! And let me know about Core Foundations when you get it and do it, like how does it compare to Core Synergistics...I ordered a Taebo DVD with 2 advanced workouts to add to my kickboxing collection! I finished my P90X rotation and will do Cathe for 2 weeks then another P90X rotation which will be like a Doubles Lean rotation....I have a couple of Karen Voight. I really like the leg one in Great Weighted workout...:)...Carole

Day off for me and it is a good thing. After doing Leaner Legs on Sat. my knee started to hurt during squats and no it looks slightly swollen. It doesn't hurt but it feels tight (swelling wise) so I am not sure what I did to it. I will probably do a different rotation next week and start out with upper body til I figure out what is going on with my knee.:( :eek:

:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.