Workout Sat 9-4

Mckmain

Cathlete
Good morning! I'll be on my way today for a 3 hour drive to do a 20 mile trail race/run tomorrow. Going with my sister and some more friends so it should be fun...I just hope the bee's that got me last year are NOT there this year! I might even have some time for a shoulder, tricep, bicep workout before I go....have a GREAT Labor Day weekend...:)...Carole

Hey Carole, best of luck to you on that 20 k!

I'll give that Functional Foundation/Core stuff another try today. Maybe I'll like it better today now that I'm more familiar with it.

Happy Labor Day everyone, Mari

Hi gals,

Carole have a safe trip and good run.

I did a premix off of KPC/L&G the Kickbox/strength circuit, oh my was it tough. I was supposed to do endurance legs today but I realized I really needed cardio too. And I did not feel up to doing L&G followed by cardio so I combined the 2 and got a great workout.:) :D

We are off to the beach tomorrow morning early, I have to finish cleaning the house, laundry and packing.

Play nice while I am gone!:p :*

Good luck on your run Carole!

Annette, I didn't realize there was a KPC/L&G kickbox strength circuit! I was just reading a post about dropping those last few pounds with circuit training and although I've never been a big fan of it I think I will give it a try. Thanks and have fun on your trip!

This morning I spent 30 minutes mowing my lawn. Then, since I am doing Cathe's September rotation now, and I ran/walked for about 1 hour then I did the abs from ME, KPC, and PUB. I am so excited because I am finally able to do the pikes:) I used to not be able to do any but now I can do almost as many as Cathe - granted my body is not exactly "V" shaped when I do them - it is still sort of "U" shaped;-) but they are getting better.

Anyway, have a great Labor Day weekend everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.