Workout Mon Sep 6th

Mckmain

Cathlete
Good morning!! Well I did survive my 20 mile run...:)...I ended up staying with my friend from church as he got calf cramps about mile 15 and it was his first 20 mile run...I just felt bad leaving him, and I was tired anyways...so we did walk for about 2 miles til he felt better. I also fell in a creek! I just was looking the wrong way and slipped on this log. x( I know my pride was bruised the worst of all...except for this bruise on my knee... :) Not too sore today, so I'll do S&H shoulders, biceps and triceps. Not sure about any cardio though...have a good day....:)...Carole

Good Morning everyone,

Don't know what I was thinking, I accidentally posted in the Video and DVD section - Oops!

Sounds like quite the interesting day for you yesterday Carole!

Yesterday I really pushed myself on PUB and PLB so my chest, hamstrings and biceps are sore today:) I also ate WAY too much yesterday so I really should workout:eek: but I may just take a rest day.

Enjoy your Labor Day everyone! Wendy

Carole, congrats on that adventures 20k! It's nice that you sticked with your injured friend.
Wendy, I've been eating way too much lately... I have to watch more what I eat in the next few weeks.

I did my own thing today. I was watching the "Monk" on TV -- I just love it.
So I did about 30 min on the bike, and 30 min legs -- with Monk. Mari

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.