Workout Friday, 9/3

Calico

Cathlete
Hi gals,

I did a warmup off of CTX Kickbox then did the CTX Upper Body Split then did All Steps abs. I am still down in weight and we leave for vacation on Sunday. Sooo next week I won't be here to post. And I won't be getting any formal exercise other than walking.:( :)

I will be lounging on the beach hoping that the hurricane doesn't mess up the weather. I will post tomorrow.

Have a great day!!:D

I hope that you'll have a real great time in las Vegas, Annette!

Today I did Functional Cardio and also the Strenght DVD. Well, since it is final sale I'd better like it a lot.:) It is sort of unusual. I didn't love it right away (as I loved Cathe and P90X instantly) but I think maybe by time I'll like it. Many unusual moves, and that's good. On the other hand it is very poorly filmed, sometimes you can't see what on earth she is doing. Most of the time she does only a few reps., so by the time you get a hang of the move it's all over, so you have to rewind it.
Maybe after a few times I'll like it a lot more, but today I don't think I got a very good workout.

Have a great Vegas Vacation Annette! Let us know how it went when you get home - we'll miss you next week:)

Mari, I just can't bring myself to do anything other than Cathe. I have thought about P90X but I don't want to spend the money right now. Besides, I just can't imagine liking it as much as Cathe. I have several other tapes which I just don't use anymore (Kathy Smith, Denise Austin, Cindy Crawford, etc.) but can't bring myself to get rid of them. I am trying to work a few of my Karen Voight tapes in this month but that's about it. I don't even want to run some days because it will cut into my time with Cathe;-) I'm only doing it this month because I am doing Cathe's rotation and she told me to run!:) I can't help it I JUST LOVE CATHE WORKOUTS!:7 :7

Actually Vegas is in 3 weeks, this is the family vacation to Ocean City, MD coming up next week. Just wanted to clarify.:9 :D

Hi ladies...I did PUB chest and back, then a 4 mile run. I am doing a 20 mile trail race/run this sunday. I really like this course and can't wait!

Mari....thats crappy about the poor filming! I bet you will get the hang of it though...:)

Wendy...don't worry about others...Cathe is great! No reason to do anything else. Even when I did P90X I still snuk in some Cathes!!

Enjoy the weekend ladies....:)...Carole

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.