Workout with the Best Music

petramom

Cathlete
Which Cathe workout has the best music? I've been wanting to try her step workouts and the only way I can make myself work through that tough choreography is if I have some great motivating music. I like recognizable music that's fun to dance to.

Some where I like the music are BM2 and IMax 2. I especially like when you get to the Pina Colada song in IMax 2...because you know you're almost done!

Carrie

Some where I like the music are BM2 and IMax 2. I especially like when you get to the Pina Colada song in IMax 2...because you know you're almost done!

Carrie

Ooo, I love the pina colada song too. And Buttercup on C&W.
I like Rythmic Step too, the music is fun.

I love the music on the BodyBlast and Intensity series.:)

Actually, I like the music on IMAX 3 too - I think there's some BonJovi in that one somewhere if my memory serves me right. I drift off to beautiful Jon BonJovi land with perfect white teeth smiles and that wavy hair and nice.....ahem.....well, then Cathe kicks my arse and I'm sweatin' buckets all over the place.:rolleyes: Hmmmm....maybe Cathe needs to put one of those songs in the cool down.:D

Is there someplace where the songs on each of her workouts are listed? I have trouble navigating the site sometimes ...

my faves are

I love the music in Step Blast, especially first combo, very motivating. I love the music in LIC first combo again very motivating. I like "old school" and that's what these remind me of. (you know prince, rick james, etc).

Carmen.

Carrie

LMAO i was just gonna post the same thing!!!!

step blast has some really good music too

Oh my gosh, there are so many good tunes.

StepBlast and SJP have some awesome music definetly "kung fu fighting"

Imax 2 is great the "pina colada song" is my favorite. As well as "Buttercup" on cardio and weights.

Body Max 2 has some great music, gotta love Rick Springfield

Imax 3 - Bon Jovi

KPC has good music

But I think my fav workout is Low Impact Circuit, that has to be my favorite music of them all.

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.