Woo Hoo Shipping today!!!

momto2bratz

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,
All 11 new Cathe DVDs are now in stock and shipping will begin today. All orders will be shipped in 200lb crush proof boxes and will be surrounded by packing peanuts to help prevent damage in shipping.

Track Your Order:
#1 For those of you who supplied us with an email address you will more than likely receive an automatic shipping notice from UPS once your package has shipped (This assumes your email address was entered correctly by both you and us).

#2 If you don’t receive an email notification you can still track your order once it ships by using “Cathe Easy Trackâ€￾ on our website at http://www.cathe.com/UPS_Tracking_Page.htm

This is a big pre-order so it will take several days to finish. As a friendly reminder, customer service will be very backed up so please only email if necessary and allow extra time for a response (it may take us several days to respond). Also, please don't call our 800# about presale DVDs. This is only an order center that we contract out to take our orders and they have absolutely no information about the presale DVDs. If you have a problem or a question about a presale order please email us at [email protected]

Thank you again

In case someone didn't get this email!!

Oh my gosh I'm so excited . I pre ordred on Dec 24 th so I'm towards the end of the list !!! But its on the way !!! Yeee Haaa :) :) Cant wait to try Cathe out !!!!!!

Yes they are on the road. Yuuuuupi.I hope that the first receiving the dvd will post what they think about the workouts.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :) :)

I am SO glad that I emailed SNM last week to upgrade my shipping option. I pre-ordered in the first round in July - so I am hoping that means mine will be to me (on the West Coast) but tuesday or wednesday! I cant wait - but then again.... am scared!

And which on first??? That will be the tough choice! I dont want to fall flat on the first one that I try. hehe...

Now I can't wait to get the notice that my order shipped. It's so exciting!! I am in Philly and ordered on July 4th. Hopefully, I will be one of the first ones to get it.

Anne-Great pic!! You are one pretty lady!!

Aila

I am looking forward to StretchMax. I am in need of a good stretching program! I have so many more aches and pains now that I am pregnant, so couple that with the soreness that my work outs create and one can just imagine how I sometimes feel. x(

The only other HC I ordered is Low Max but I think I will be saving that for post pregnancy. I am getting to the point where I will soon be taking my work outs down another notch for the remainder of my pregnancy (for my own comfort) and Low Max won't fit that bill! lol

I am very excited to receive the dvd's though! Getting a Cathe work out in the mail is like Christmas all over again! LoL :+

Have a great work out!

~Wendy~

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img][/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?WENDYMIN

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.