Who's working out tomorrow???

banslug

Cathlete
I know it's Christmas tomorrow, but I'm planning on getting up EXTRA early so I can workout, shower and dress before the kids even get out of bed! That means I'll have to be out of bed by 5am at the latest!

Anybody else planning on a Christmas morning workout and would like to 'meet me'???

I've got cardio planned, just not sure exactly what yet.

Gayle

Maybe, we will see. I will decide after I see what Santa brings me. I have a feeling that my "workout" will be chasing after a toddler who got a Power Wheels Jeep Hurricane for Christmas!!}(

I probably will. We open presents tonight and Christmas day is totally relaxed, no expectations, just sitting around! So it's not too hard for me to fit in a workout!

I would love to but I just don't think I'll have the time. Today will make 9 work outs in a row without a rest day though so I think I've earned it!;)

Happy Holidays to all!:)

I'll join you, too, Gayle! It's supposed to be a rest day, but, after the way I've been eating, I think I need the extra workout. I think I'll do something fun like Rhythmic Step!:)

Very cool. I wasn't going to workout, but I'm on a roll and just want to keep it going. I'm looking at something fun also! RS, SB, maybe an older step workout. Not sure yet!

SEE You all in the MORNING!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Gayle

Absolutely!! I've missed the last several days with preparatory work, so I need to make that up. I'll finally have time this afternoon (leaving work early) and tomorrow. Not sure which one yet - maybe HSC, Drill Max or Boot Camp. Something good and challenging (I say now). I'm thinking B&G or GSL for tonight (I hope).

i'm working out tomorrow. i'll be working legs. just b/c its christmas doesn't mean you have to just sit around. working out in the morning is a part of my routine even on holidays.

Me too. I'm planning on getting up at 5 am to workout(too much work to do to sleep in any later) and I think it will be Gauntlet. Going for max calorie burn there:)

Then after my workout, showering and getting ready, making casseroles, getting the house ready for my family,etc., I'll wake my DH up from his peaceful slumber so he can do nothing until lunch:p

it's my personal christmas tradition that i go on a nice, long peaceful run on christmas. usually late in the morning or early afternoon. that's my plan for tomorrow.

it's my personal christmas tradition that i go on a nice, long peaceful run every christmas. usually late in the morning or early afternoon. that's my plan for tomorrow.

We'll see how it goes but I have every intention of working out tomorrow. It'll either be cardio or a circuit workout. I just did BBC Arms yesterday and my tri's have some major DOMS today, if that's gone by tomorrow, it'll be a circuit workout....or maybe yoga hmmm.

I will be working out also!

I hit it hard yesterday (4DS Kickbox, DM cardio premix, & bun shaper) so this morning was easier- Tone It Up & 30 min floor butt/thigh work.

Not sure what I'll do tomorrow but thinking Kick Max or Powerstrike... I like PS more (shhh, don't tell Cathe);-) but I'm wondering if KM burns more calories w/ the blasts..decisions, decisions - at least they are fun ones!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!!! :D

Yep - ditto above - I have every intention :)
KPC or Step Blast. Today is Core Syn. P90X.
Hopefully first thing in the AM or afternoon, before my family comes over :) HO...HO...HO...

I'm in, be doing a cardio too!!

Step Blast sounds fun:)
Wonder if I'll still be saying that after Butts and Guts today}(
Merry Christmas !!!!

Brigitte

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.