where does everyone shop?

mckeev5

Cathlete
I need some new workout clothes. I like the tight little shorts and tops. I see and love the ones in the magazines but I don't know where to go. I have black shorts but I want color. Were does everyone go or order from?

I don't know if you have any Kohl's in your area but the last time I was there they had lots of good stuff, fairly inexpensive too. They carry good brands like Nike, Reebok, New Balance, etc.

I will have to check out Kohls. There is not a Marshall Fields. The last time I was at Target here the selection was picked over. Maybe they have more in stock.

Anywhere else?

I looked at www.faremon.com but you can not get to the fall collection for another 6 days (Oct.oxygen magazine).

I usually order from Title Nine Sports. I get their catalog but they also have a web site. Their stuff is a little pricey, but it hold up well.

The evil WalMart. LOL!! Hey .. they're cheap there!!

Carol
:)

Sandiegofit.com has a lot of cute shorts. Nike.com has the shorts that Cathe wears in the Blast and High Step series. They come in a couple of different colors - red, blue, navy, black, and gray. I also find things at Marshall Fields and Target. Some of the boy shorts bathing suits have been featured in magazines. Hotskins.com has colored shorts in a few different styles too. Have fun!

Well I am definitely going to have to check out Target for workout clothes!! Thanks, everyone!!

Carol
:)

I just bought some new workout clothes at Gordmans here in Oklahoma. I bought a cami sports bra and boot cut pants by FILA for a good price. They were Navy and light blue.
Diane Sue

I always scan the clearance racks at Marshall's, TJ Maxx and Ross. I've gotten brands like Avia, Reebok and Everlast from $7.99-$12.99. You don't have to shop off-season. Shop at the tail end of the season, when stores are starting to make room for next season's clothes. Also, do you have a Kohl's in your area? I sometimes find great things there. Danskin tops for as low as $3. Russell tanks for $7. Their store brand, TekGear, isn't bad as well. They're usually on sale for 50% off.

Pinky

Do you have a Marshall's or TJ Maxx? They're good for inexpensive, brand work out clothes. I also drive an hour to a Reebok outlet. Well worth the trip!

Another Target shopper here. I also like Boscov's ~ I'm not sure if those stores are nationwide or not.
Susan C.M.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.