Where do you buy BSN Lean Dessert?

Beavs

Cathlete
I've heard so much hype about this protein powder and I'd like to try it. Where do you buy yours and how much do you pay for it?
TIA!

I've found the best price to be at www.vitacost.com - it's $14.30 plus $4.99 shipping on any size order. I also get it from www.bodybuilding.com sometimes when I'm ordering PVL protein powder since I can't find it at vitacost. I really like BSN & PVL Peanut Butter Chocolate is really yummy too!!!

Beavs I get mine at vitacost too. A lovely and kind forum member shared a source code of PBD123 (I think) which saves you 5% off the item price. Every little bit helps, right?

Beavs, I checked back to my old thread for the source code and it is the one I posted above. I just ordered a couple of weeks ago and it worked just fine so it's worth another try if you decide to go that way.

Wasn't it VitaCost that was adding additional charges to someone's credit card recently? I'm a little leery....(but I'm cheap! LOL!)

Yeah, use caution when completing your order. After you submit your order you'll get an offer that says something like "you qualify for free shipping, blah-blah-blah." Just ignore that. I haven't had any problem.

I'm about as cheap as it gets! LOL :D

My pleasure. I'll expect a detailed and complete review of your preferences and findings.

Me? I like the banana nut best.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.