Where am I gonna put the Christmas tree?

CollinsMom

Cathlete
One week from today is Thanksgiving Day. After that, I will put up the Christmas tree.

This is the first year that I have workout out consistently thru the holidays. And here I am, getting ready to put a massive sparkly holiday tree right smack in the middle of my workout space.

I am not going to have room for mambo cha-chas and shuffle pivots. What to do??

Find a big bucket on wheels. Put the tree in it. Drape the bucket with fabulous fabric. Roll the tree out of the way when you want to work out.

Hey, it could work!!!!:)

Katie,

I am in a similar dilemma. My GSD puppy has been a holy terror lately and I have NO idea where to put a Christmas tree. It is sad actually because I have spent the last two months crocheting a HUGE tree skirt! :) I guess the tree will have to be in a room where SHE is not! :)

Good luck!

I skip the Xmas tree! I know ...grinchtastic. (the sad part is I keep buying little Snoopy ornaments from Hallmark every year despite not putting up a tree)

Some people might be okay with getting a mini tree you can place on top of a small table. Otherwise, I like Shelley's idea.

I'm wrestling w/the same problem! I moved last summer & my LR is kind of strangely shaped. And I have a puppy too. Fortunately she's crated when I'm not home but I'm so tired of saying "NO PENNY! NO PENNY!" when I am home. I'm guessing Max & Penny are getting tired of it too LOL. Also guessing the NOs will drastically increase once that tree goes up. :+

I'm grinchtastic, too. We haven't had a tree the last eight years. I thought I'd miss it until I realized how great it was to not sweep up spruce needles twice a day.

A home and garden store in the area has mini Rosemary tabletop trees pruned into a Christmas tree shape. Not only festive, but they smell wonderful, and you can cook with them!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.