What's up for your weekend workouts/plans???

crazystepr

Cathlete
I love Fridays because I love threads like these!

Tonight I have no plans except to workout until I drop. ;) Just kidding. I've just had a REALLY crabby day because my jeans feel so tight. I feel like I'm waddling when I walk. WTH?!?!?!? I just feel soooo disgusting today. I can't wait to get home and bust out the 4DS Cardio Power Premix and maybe a run on the Treadmill. Then I need to work my abs.

Tomorrow is maybe another run (an itread) and Leaner Legs. Sunday???? TBD....

Tomorrow is my niece's FIFTH birthday! She's so stinkin' cute! My sister is also fostering a dog for two weeks and she and I are going to go pick him up tomorrow morning--he's TEN WEEKS!! Can you believe it?!?!? I can't wait to see the little guy!! He's a black lab. My sister has had 5 dogs (not all at once) from the American Lab Rescue that she's adopted. She fosters every once in a while but she also has three kids and it can get crazy in her house! (She currenly has two dogs) Since it's HER daughter that's turning 5, I'm going to stay home with Milo (the pup) while she takes my niece and 15--that's right, FIFTEEN--5 year olds to some party place called "ImagineNation". Yikes. I think I'll stick to watching the dogs.....

What's up with all of you?

Oh....and CONGRATS to the August RTers! Now that all the RT sign ups are done we can all finally breathe and relax!!!

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Today I did Jari's Ripped to the Core and Cathe's Cardio Fusion. Tomorrow is parts and pilate/yoga/ballet day. Or I might take a rest day and do it on Sunday.

Annette Bethel

This morning was HSTA. Tomorrow and Sunday probably just working in the yard and playing with DH and DDs. :) The girls are learning to ride their bikes without training wheels so we take them to the highschool or college track to practice. I get some walking/running in when we do that, so maybe?!

Mary

Well, I just finished BBC's Chest and Abs (no cardio though).

Tomorrow will be a rest day and then on Sunday I'm running a half marathon. Wish me luck!}(

Today: 4DS LIS/HIS cardio only
Sat: S&H legs and shoulders
Sunday: off

Wendy::: Good luck with the marathon:)!!

Deanie

Today was 4DS LIC and shoulders/calves/abs...tomorrow we are driving to San Diego, so tomorrow is my rest day. Sunday is cardio, probably an itread with Grace and then a nighttime walk along the beach...:)

Allison, did you wash those babies in hot water? And then dry them? :eek: If you did, then yeah, jeans shrink up pretty bad.}( So don't worry bout it.

Hmmm well this morning was LIS/HIS, tomorrow morning I think Spreen's Absolute KB & Tracey's Core Blast, after which I will drive to south Jersey & spend the day w/my sick dad, Sunday morning is my usual 2 hours at the gym for cardio, tris & shoulders, Sunday afternoon laundry & a nap.

God bless your sister! I don't know how she does it. I've thought about fostering pugs but I know I'd end up w/a house full of 'em.

Today I did HSC and ME abs, tomorrow is yoga day and maybe a walk and Sunday will be BM2 bootcamp premix.

Allison--What size are your jeans a "00"??? You are so tiny!
I teach 4 and 5 year olds and they are cute. Enjoy your niece.

Wendy--Good luck with the 1/2 marathon. That is my favorite distance!! Enjoy it!

Gin:)

I'm working the weekend. I'm hoping to have enough energy when I get home to do 4DS Bootcamp on Saturday. Sunday I'm hoping to do something "steppy." Maybe Tracey's HIS2, so I can wave at you, Allison.

Hmmmmmmmm... let's see.

Today was 4DS LIS (I was thrilled to match Cathe on all the shoulder work!). Tomorrow is a long run. Sunday is 4DS HIS. Love the DOMS from that one.

As for other plans, I hsve to take the dogs to the vet tomorrow. I have the usual chores to do but I'm so tempted to blow them off (how unlike me!) and do something for myself. I'm not very good at that though, so I expect I'll end up doing laundry, dusting, vacuuming anc cleaning bathrooms.

Good luck on Sunday, Wendy!

I know what you mean about the jeans! I am wearing a pair that have no spandex in them and they are feelin a little thight x(

Oh but the nice weather and cold beer is really tempting :9

I'm doing the Advanced Get Ripped Rotation so I started yesterday with GR1000. Today is cardio and I'm betting I will do ASC II. Tomorrow is Get Ripped & Chisled. Sunday is 60 min. of cardio (don't know what I'll do yet....).
Angela:7

I'm just got back from finishing my 3rd 5K race. Saturday is 4DS upper body premix and some cardio in the afternoon. Sunday is a 4 mile run. Other than that, I'll be cleaning and taking care of my dad on Sunday.

Today -- Boot Camp -- I love that one!
Tomorrow -- 21 mile bike ride
Sunday -- 10 mile run
All in preparation for DH's 42nd "birthday challenge" in June.

Today was supposed to be yoga, but I never finished it--started a video and fizzled out (was too excited about RT to focus on a mind-body sort of workout).
Tomorrow was supposed to be a rest day but I'll at least do today's yoga instead.
Sunday is Muscle Max--love that one!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=green]***Lainie***
fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com
http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif
"If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans."[/font]

Yesterday I did 4DS Double Cardio, I love that workout!
Today will be GS Shoulders and Legs, then core.
Sunday will be rest.

We are doing a lot of home improvement projects around here, and this weekend we are laying some laminate flooring in the kitchen and downstairs hallway. I think my fiance also wants to mulch. LOTS of work!

Thank You for starting this thread, I've done it a few times and love to read the responses.

Not working out this weekend due to an injury from last Saturday.
Step Blast Challenge, the 3rd blast started and just finished the 360 and exited wrong. But, plan to workout next weekend with the same workout.

Have fun everyone with your workouts and Be Safe.

Today which is Saturday, I went to our local park and ran 4 miles and walked another one. I thought I would get rained out, but I was blessed to make it through all the way. It was the perfect running temp too - it can get very humid in WV during the warmer months but it was slightly cool so it went great.

Please be proud of me; the last time a thread like this posted I wrote back saying I was making cake and brownies and eating them all! :)

VICTORY!

:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.