What is your Sat workout and/or Sunday

JT

Cathlete
Today, I did Step Blast. I had it in my mind to do it so I did. Then, the thread came in another forum so I did a repeat.
Sunday s/b Legs & Glutes, which I haven't done for awhile. Then, I was thinking IMAX2....
Also, as a bonus, the city plowed me and my neighbour in-we share the same ramp for two driveways, so I dug us both out.

I think I'll pull out MIS for my Saturday workout. It has been several months since I've done that one, as I always reach for Muscle Max when I want a total body workout.

Tomorrow...hmm...not sure on that. I hope to get some ideas by reading what everyone else is doing. :)

Have a nice weekend!

lisa

Saturday is a makeup day in case I can't workout on Tuesday. Which in most cases it is a cardio day. Sunday is always my rest day.

Farrah

Today is my rest day but I am going to stretchmax#1 and run on my new treadmill. Tomorrow is Pyramid Upper Chest only,MM Chest Only, PUB Back only & MM Back only and SJP Abs
beth6395

"Double Knot your laces and let's move on"
-Cathe Friedrich

Today was Baron Baptiste's Core Power and tomorrow will be the original Boot Camp. You can do anything for a minute, right??;-)

Gin:)

Yesterday was the first 45 minutes of Yoga X.

Today is supposed to be a rest day but I might sneak in a little cardio if I have the time!}(

Technically, today is supposed to be a rest day, but I think I will take tomorrow off instead.

So I will probably do icycle with Keith, and then itread with Grace tonight-yeah double dipping with the cardio lately.:p

Today is an 8 mile hike/trail run with my Aussie Jimmy

Tomorrow is a kettlebell workout - most likely a AOS Providence or I'll do a mish mosh of Extreme kettlebell and HLX.

This weekend's workouts are up in the air for me. :( I'm watching all four of my nieces from last night until Sunday night and they're quite a handful!! (They're 1, 3, 4 and 5 years old.)

Last night I managed to do DrillMax. Today I would LOVE to do 4DS Cardio Power (KB and BC cardio) and then tack on the blast challenge from Kickmax. I doubt that will happen though. Tomorrow I'd like to do an iTread and abs. Who knows. Those are the workouts I'd LIKE to do--whether or not I have the time (or energy!!!) is TBD..... x(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.