In what workout do you think Cathe looks best?

red_mct

Cathlete
Just curious, because I am always amazed at how different Cathe looks in the different series. I did Rhythmic Step today and my personal opinion is that Cathe looks fantastic here. She has a lot of muscle tone but doesn't look too hard (to me).

Maybe because I think that's an attainable level for me to get to, hmmm.

Anyway, I'm curious: in which workout do you think Cathe looks her best, for your taste?

Marie

hhhmm this is toughie b/c her body was awesome in MIS but in ME and IMAX she just looks so cool with her feminie muscles and cute outfits and hairdos. i also like the look in body blast series.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

Cathe's absolutely a knock-out! :) I love how incredibly buff/cut she is in the Hardcore Series. She inspires me to press on harder and harder, in hopes of one day reaching that stage of development. I favor the super lean/hard cut look, though. :)

I also really love how gorgeous she looks in KPC, as far as her overall-tan/hair/face/body go. She looks like a model; she's buff, but not overly cut. :) And, I want that tan!!! lol So far, my sunless tanning efforts just get me a fake orange-brown. Whatever she used in that video, looks like how I tan "naturally". More of a reddish brown bronze.

Again, I think she looks beautiful in all her videos, 80's (too cute!), 90's and now!

I think I'm getting the Gym Styles for Christmas, so I don't know what she looks like in those, but I have Lomax and I think she looks awesome. I favor the super lean, cut look too. She always looks phenomenal, but something about the tan and extra leanness in the Hardcores I've seen impresses me the most.

It's so silly, but I find myself looking extra hard at the videos that came after her children were born, trying to see if I can tell. Can't really. She inspires me!

Kelly

Her and the crew always look great. I think tho they look the best in the Hardcores. I don't have them but the pics look absolutely amazing.

Colleen

If I am not mistaken, Cathe mentioned in another thread that she first used a tanning bed to get some color, then went to using Lancome self tanner, to address her "color". I personally like her in the body blast series the best. I also love the "cut" look of the hardcores, but ( I could get flamed for this..) I think she looks older in the HC series. Now, she is less cut in the Low impact step DVD and looks younger again...( am I bailing here??);(

Conni i am with you. she did look older facial wise in the hardcores. not sure if it was the makeup or the tan. i don't have the newer ones so i can't say anything on that. but in body blast you wouldn't believe she is in her 40's. she just had a cute look and with a little defintion.

body wise she did have a great bod in the harcore series but she looks a lot leaner then say in MIS where she was more muscular but it didn't look manly. i don't know how to explain it really she was just buff.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

I think she always looks good, but if I were to chose the look *I* would want to emulate, it would be in Step in Motion 3: softer, but with muscle tone.

>Conni i am with you. she did look older facial wise in the
>hardcores. not sure if it was the makeup or the tan.

>Or maybe the lowered body fat, that makes the muscle pop, but can make the face look harsher?

I like how she looks in the Body Blast series: very lean, not too hard. Although she takes my breath away in that photo of her from GS-BSB, where she's doing concentration curls.

I also like how she looks in the Intensity Series, which she filmed 6 months after she had her second baby. I didn't look anything like that 6 months after I had my boy, and not even 6 months after I started working out religiously.:)

Pinky

Although she takes my breath away in that photo of
>her from GS-BSB, where she's doing concentration curls.
>
I have that picture on the wall of my workout room.

I think Cathe looks the best in the HC series. I especially love the hairpiece she wears in some of the videos.
An older workout I think she looks amazing in is Power Hour.

Susan C.M.
[link=http://lilypie.com][img noborder]http://bd.lilypie.com/2BB3m5.png[/img][/link]

Conni i am with you. she did look older facial wise in the
>hardcores. not sure if it was the makeup or the tan.

>Or maybe the lowered body fat, that makes the muscle pop, but can make the face look harsher?

In an old thread, Cathe mentioned that lighting really makes a difference. Something about looking harsher in the face with one series, and looking kinda washed out and her muscle definition not showing in another. I'm going on old memory here, but it was along those lines.

Julie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.