what are u wearing right now?

fargomom

Cathlete
Thought this might be fun ... :D

I just got done dropping my dd off at preschool and now am back at home with ds.

I'm wearing chino-type pants in a brownish color. Actually I wouldn't call it brown, it looks more like a barfy green, haha, but I like them. They're comfy. Then I have on a white tank and a black short-sleeved sweater over the top of that. No shoes. I do have socks on though.

(I should have started this thread last night ... I could have put down I was wearing my husband's sweat pants and an oversize sweatshirt!) :p

What are the rest of you wearing as you check out this forum?

I'm in sort of a raspberry colored cotton v-neck T-shirt and a pair of black shorts, and sandals. Stacy and Clinton most definitely would NOT approve! :eek:

I am wearing black dress pants with a blue dress top and I also have a light sweater on because of the A/C. As you can tell, I am not at home. I really should be working but can’t resist checking out the forums.:D:D

Sweaty tank top, cut off sweats pants, tube socks, nike shox. I just finished working out. Cooling off reading the forums:D

I am still in my workout clothes...mint green with white stripe Nike shorts, green tank/sports bra, with a salmon colored sweatshirt (I'm a little chilly after my WO.)

post workout, post shower

Since I'm sort of on vacation. Cinderella blue tee-shirt, gray capris leggings, soft white socks (blistered toes-is that a fashion accessory?) and black hair band. I'm at home and I should be studying for work. Instead I'm reading the forum.

I'm wearing a clown wig and one of those hats with a straw and two beer mug contraption. Nothing else.

I'm at work, so: long black pants, dressy blue organic cotton T, black wrap top over that, lapis necklace, Rosso (brick reddish) Earth shoes.

A white/gray/red/black print 3/4 sleeve knee length dress, tall black boots. I'm at work.

Although I think I like Beavs fashion sense better!!! That get up might get me sent home, then I could sit on the couch and watch Dr. Phil and read and listen to the rain. Ahhhhh

Nan

Beavs, LMAO!

I'm wearing my Road Trip t-shirt and capris, Rykas and socks. (Soooo sick of wearing sneakers every day. Darn plantar fasciitis!!)

Army green Nike capris (Nancy was wearing the same ones at the July RT) & a brown women of faith t-shirt. Oh, very comfy Bass flip flops.

me...

A light heather green v-neck shirt, and my favorite pair or CK jeans. As for jewelry, my favorite heart necklace that my girls got me for Mother's Day. It says Mom on one side and I Love You on the other. ;o)

Gym clothes still.. prolly will all day hee..

Black/Red Oh My Bod V-front pants, black racerback tank top, sneakers and a sweatband somewhere's..

LOL Beaves- that's great!

Lioness- are you really waering a B/W polka dotted dress??? Thats sounds great!!

OMG Beavs! You are hilarious:p

I'm wearing my favorite Lucky jean capris, a maroon University of Minnesota hooded sweatshirt and my slippers;)

JJ

One of my favorite Eileen Fisher outfits cuz it's so comfy yet looks good at work. A cornflower blue tunic-length silk tank top with the same color cornflower blue short knit cardigan over it and black silk palazzo pants. I could sleep in this outfit. :) Oh, and black patent leather sandals.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.