What next? Looking for advice

murfmom

Cathlete
I'm 3 weeks away from finishing the 6-month STS program. DH has started working out with me on Meso 3, and I'm really enjoying working out with him. We met at a gym, and it brings back a lot of good memories. So, I'm looking for something that he would also enjoy. We're running 3X per week (he's doing his first marathon in October - I just did my first 10K and think I'll sign up for a half marathon in February). Since we're running so much, I don't think we need extra cardio, mainly weights. I have almost everything Cathe has ever made. I want to lose weight while maintaining/building on STS strength gains. I would love suggestions! Thanks!

What about the weigh workouts in Xtrain. How about Gym Style, slow & heavy? Cathe has so much to choose from.

I would love it if my DH worked out with me but I know that'll never happen.

I second a XTAIN rotation. I would not want my DH to workout with me. I'm the kind of person that needs to be alone. I cannot stand it when someone talks to me while working out and he loves to talk.

Or if you're looking for something other than Cathe, a few of us on the forum are doing Body Beast since it was on sale recently through beachbody. Sagi's personality may not click with everyone but i enjoy the program and the workouts are under an hour.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.