What do you think of these shoes?

If I wanted to prance like a freakin' reindeer, yeah this would be my footwear. Only for dressy reindeer occasions though, of course, not everyday.

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

Obviously designed by a male.....
I shake my head at the 'slave to fasion' girls that will buy these. That's some pretty expensive dust collectors.

Take Care
Laurie:)

I will have to show a picture of those to my Mom. Then next time she complains about my pointy toe pointy heel boots or any of shoe that she calls me a slave to fashion for wearing I can say well Mom at least my shoes have a heel!:+

Aren't they lovely?!?! More fool any woman who forks out for them. She gets the leg and back pain she pays for!

Clare :)

I always thought Uma Thurman, Gwen Paltrow, and especially Pez Dispenser Head Beckham were stupid. Now I have confirmation.

Yuk!
Not only dangerous to walk in, but ugly as well. (they look like something out of a bad sci-fi movie.

Just goes to show that some people will buy anything (and I think some designers go out of their way to try to pass of all sorts of crap as 'fashion').

That's so funny - I just saw a similar pair by Marc Jacobs (I think) paging through the latest issue of Elle at the hair dressers last night. The platform is designed to look like a chunky heel, so it looks like someone tool the heel and stuck in under the ball of the foot. They look wierd and impossible to walk in. Fine in a museum or something but ridiculous in reality. Celebrities are so gullible to the latest trend. Hopefully, this is one that will not catch on. Although I'm sure I'll see some idiots here in NY wearing those damn things. Ugh.

Wow, those are an ugly looking pair of shoes.

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Smoke free since: 2/05/08

NY25,

I know! I was thumbing through the same issue and saw Mr. Jacob's rendition of these hideous shoes. I mean pleeezzeee!

I secretly hope that Posh gives 'em a whirl though, if anyone is ridiculous enough to wear these shoes something tells me it would be her!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.