What do you ladies think?

lorihart

Cathlete
Oh my,I don't know whats going on with my computer.Ignore the last post.
I figured I would ask you guys this question since most of you can relate.
Heres the deal:most of you know that I will be going south this spring. So, it is careful spending for miss lori.I am DYING to get the new videos.I already have the DVD's ordered but I would save alot of money going with the tapes plus I could get them now.The dvd's (cad)are costing me 218+tax and shipping.We have a DVD player in the house but not one in the workout room so then I need to buy a dvd player for that.I am looking at $350? Thats a fair amount of money.Or should I just say screw it and buy the tapes which are only 150+tax? I would save myself anywhere from $150-200.I think that sometime in the near future I would still buy the DVD that you can't buy in tape format and do it in the rec room.
What do you gals think? Is all of this logical excuses or are they just excuses to get my workouts earlier? And are DVD's really that great?I have some for ab workouts but none for aerobics.
Someone tell me what on earth to do.My husband told me he don't care.I knew I could count on you guys to help me:7
THanks in advance
Lori

Ok, here's advice from someone unemployed. SAVE YOUR MONEY! If you don't have a DVD player where you work out, what's the point? You have to move A LOT of equipment around to workout. These tapes require A LOT of equipment. Lots of plate changes, lots of dumbbell changes & then the step, too. Take the VHS, save your money & when the DVDs come out, someone will post what the terminator is made up from, make you own. That's what I'm going to do.

http://www.mindundermuscle.com/web pages/banners/HelpBanner.gif

As a diehard Cheapazoid, I have to agree with Gettingfit. Save your dough and go with the more economical option. As much as I've become a DVD-o-phile, even I know that the videos are a perfectly sound option, and as Gettingfit suggested, doing your own video-mish-moshes isn't that difficult. When the Terminator DVD's come out, just ask us how they're cobbled together, and then you can do the same. OR you can create your own.

A-jock
Squeeze The Nickel 'Til It Screams

*nickle?*

RE: The educated crowd...

Alright,with much thought and excitement I went ahead and ordered VHS.I called Cksales b/c I was afraid that if I placed the order over the internet then they would again charge me for the DVD's to.But he was awesome.He said that he would just switch the order around and I would still get the pre order price for VHS.I thought that that was a pretty good deal.
Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.