What to do next

Beth-B-Fit

Cathlete
Hi all,

I'm finishing a 3 week rotation today or tomorrow of the Slow and Heavy series. For those of you who do rotations with it (this was my first), with what do you follow it? What do you recommend?!

Thanks,

Beth

Hi Beth-

If you like S & H and you are seeing results, go ahead and do a couple more weeks of it.

If you are ready to do something else, I'd suggest a week of circuit training, or an all cardio week. Then go back to S & H for a while switch over to GS or the Pure Strength series for another strength building rotation.

Take care, Lynn M.

I have been working out with Cathe for about 2 years now with great results. I have become much more fit, strong and confident which has led to a great new job. My problem (problem?) is that I beat my boyfriend in arm wrestling. On Friday night, I challenged him (dumb?) and took him down with both my left and right arms. He has a good 3 inches and 20 pounds on me. The outcome has me worried. He is good to me, does most of the housework and even irons my dress for work. This is a serious relationship, I love him but i am afraid that some day I may need a real man.

Confused,

Jenn

Jenn,

Give him two dresses to iron and make him wear one til he mans up. lol But seriously he sounds like a good guy aka a keeper to me. Continue with your workouts and don't compromise a strong mind/body for anything..

>Jenn,
>
>Give him two dresses to iron and make him wear one til he mans
>up. lol But seriously he sounds like a good guy aka a keeper
>to me. Continue with your workouts and don't compromise a
>strong mind/body for anything..

Thank you for your kind encouragement. I really needed a push in the right direction. Plus, in a pinch I could always use yor first bit of advice (haha).

Thanks,
Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.