What is cardio coach????

goldenrun358

Cathlete
Okay guys, I have heard a lot about cardio coach and I think it's called iTrain (I think that's it). What is this stuff? How do you get it? Is it worth it? Do you use it? And how much $?

I guess I'm a little out of the loop, but I have a hard time keeping up with all the recommendations given on this forum. (I'm not complaining, I love it!)

TIA!

Cardio Coach and iTrain both offer guided cardio workouts. Cardio Coach workouts can be used on any kind of cardio equipment - treadmill, elliptical, bike. iTrain offers workouts that are specific to each piece of equipment, plus sculpting workouts and other types. You purchase them online and either download them to an mp3 player or burn them to a CD.

To get them, go to www.cardiocoach.com or www.itrain.com You can purchase the workouts there and get instructions as to how to download them.

Is it worth it? Absolutely. Cardio machines are pretty boring and these give you an amazing workout and it's fun and the time passes really quickly!

The Cardio Coach workouts are a bit pricier at around $14 and the iTrain workouts run from about $5.99 to $9.99 depending on length. You can buy packages at iTrain that will lower that cost but you have to sign on for a certain amount of time.

Cardio Coach currently has about 7 workouts and iTrain has a lot more.

Interesting...

Thanks ladies.

I don't usually use a treadmill, but I will run outside when it's nice. Does this work for outdoor running?

There are iTread outdoor runs (which are fabulous - I love Grace!). Cardio Coach won't work so well outdoors because all his workouts have hill challenges. You'd have to modify and do something like walking lunges or MORE sprints.

>There are iTread outdoor runs (which are fabulous - I love
>Grace!). Cardio Coach won't work so well outdoors because all
>his workouts have hill challenges. You'd have to modify and
>do something like walking lunges or MORE sprints.

Just curious as to where you buy the iTread workouts and how to find the right iTread workout for an outdoor run?

OMG I had no idea they had outdoor runs!!! Right on!!! I never make it to the treadmill...

You go to www.itrain.com Go to the iTread workouts and there will be a tab on the lower right of the screen saying something like "see additional workouts" that will bring up a box on the left showing all the iTread workouts. The Outdoors ones have "Outdoors" next to them. :)

Which outdoor one do you recommend? Which sprint one? I'm thinking about purchasing since I could use the outdoor coach. Yay! }( :7

Any cardio coach or itread that you buy will be worth your money and you will not be disappointed!!

Just buy one and try it and you will be hooked!!

Jenn

I have Cardio Coach but not itrain. Yay! I love spending on exercise stuff... in case you didn't know... :p }(

>Which outdoor one do you recommend? Which sprint one? I'm
>thinking about purchasing since I could use the outdoor coach.
> Yay! }( :7

Ame - I really like Set 6 Outdoors and for sprints, I LOVE Set 9. It's fast and flat.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.