What is the best/quickest way to get definition in arms?

First thing you need to do is eat clean and then lift very heavy. For videos, I found Cathe's Gym Styles, Slow and Heavy, and 4DS to be the most effective in muscle definition.

Good luck!
Lorrayne

Do you do push-ups in addition to your videos? If so, do you do a certain number a day/every other day to supplement your regular workout routine? I hope that question made sense... LOL

Krista

Hi,
Yes, I do pushups. The number that I do varies. I have notice already that since I have incorporated a little band into my routines, I am already seeing more definition!!!

For vids it was Gym Styles and P90X. With the X I saw incredible muscle definition in a little over a month. I think it was because of all those pushups and pull ups. Cutting back on cardio helped too.

I have the Perfect Pushups handles, and do them twice a week since I do other upper body stuff in addition to that. I did 4 drills on Tuesday for a total of 160 - regular grip, wide grip, close grip & decline with feet on a chair. Sets of 20/12/8 on all.

I gotta agree with the pushups/P90X recommendations. Whenever I'm feeling a little doughy, I pull out P90X Chest & Back.

For me personally, its been a combo of a clean diet, which includes lots of protein, and not alot of sets for upper body, just pushing myself with the weights so I get to failure at the last two reps.Oh, and plenty of cardio to burn the fat off so you can actually see the muscles.;)

Yes, protein is an important factor in muscle development. I upped my protein servings to 5 a day, having protein with every meal and snack, when I did the X.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.