weight

juls

Hi Everyone

I am looking for some advice on good vitams or protein shakes, As i would like to put some weight on YES YOU HEARD RIGHT, WEIGHT ON. I am 5 foot 6 And 9 stone.
I workout to cathes dvds She the best.

3 DAYS WEIGHTS
2 days cardio
But I always look to skinny, and would like to bulk up more, Can anyone help me out.

PS don't mention food as i am already a big eater (PIG)

Many Thanks
Juls

WHEN YOU CRY YOU CRY ALONE, BUT WHEN LAUGHT THE WORLD LAUGHTS WITH YOU.

;)

Ok, not to be rude or anything, but can you convert stones into pounds or kilos??

BTW I love Whey Gourmet protein shakes dark chocolate mousse and chocolate peanutbutter :p :p I get it from Amazon.com.

Catherine

Julia,

Welcome to the forums! I wish I could answer your question better but one thing I would suggest is to get the Slow And Heavy series or one of Cathe's other strength workouts(as opposed to endurance workouts). Also, make sure you're lifting heavy.

I make my own protein smoothies. Here's my recipe:
1 banana
1/2 cup frozen fruit (usually berries)
1 1/2 Tablespoons of Protein powder
1 cup of soy milk
1/3 cup of other fruit juice.
I also add a bit of flaxseed and wheat germ.
Just Blend.

Also, I'm curious as to what a stone is? Where do you live?

I thought it was 7 pounds per stone but that can't be right...maybe it is 13 pounds per stone???

The British are always there when we need them...where are they now??

I think a stone is equal to approximately 14 lbs.

With that in mind, you are saying that you are 5'6" and weigh 126 lbs. What is wrong with that?

I am 5'7" tall and weigh 115 lbs. I understand maybe wanting to put on muscle because that is my goal too. I don't think you necessarily need to gain weight to do that.

Check out the GymStyles and Slow & Heavy (as recommended above). Both are terrific weight workouts that should help you!

Good luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.