Weekend Workouts, what's yours?

Today I am walking with Leslie -4 Fast Miles and Sunday is my REST day. I have been doing Jari's rotations for the past couple of weeks.

Today I'm doing PS Chest,Shoulders, Triceps and 20 minutes of HIIT on the treadmill. Tomorrow is still up in the air-maybe some kickbox or a circuit.

I seem to have come down with a cold, so probably LazyMax! If I can breathe later, maybe some light cardio.

Nan

Yesterday was a premix from Advanced Step Challenge 2 that alternated segments from ASC2 with segments from SloMo. GREAT workout...I went as heavy as I could and today I'm nice and sore in a good way.

Today or tomorrow I plan on doing In the Ring.

I'm doing a 5K race at 7PM this evening. Sunday is undecided although I might do an upper body workout in the morning and/or some light running at the track tomorrow afternoon.

Doing cathe's rotation for this month-so:
Saturday workout is Imax 2 and Core Max segment 3.
Tomorrow starting week 3 - doign CTX Step Intervals.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Today was 4DS and Push Pull leg work with chinups and pull ups thrown in.

Sunday is my rest day and SLEEP LATE :):D:) day!! (I usually wake up at 4:30 a.m. to workout!)

Did HSTA today for first time! Great workout, although had to modify some moves as my shoulder heals ... tomorrow will be 45 min on treadmill and one of the CoreMax segments. Haven't tried the one with the med ball yet b/c I don't have a med ball... hmmmm, maybe a trip to Sports Authority today to buy one.

Finishing up my last week of alternating 4DS with CTX.

Today was CTX 10-10-10 w/tri's
Tomorrow is CTX Kickbox w/bi's

Laura - Rythmic Step is one of my fav oldies - enjoy !

:eek::eek:
I'm still getting back on track, so I did an oldie. Cathe's Step Fit. It gets me back in the spirit without discouraging me with choreography. And it's steady state cardio so I still get a great workout
elliemom :D:D

I seem to have come down with a cold, so probably LazyMax! If I can breathe later, maybe some light cardio.

Nan

Haha!

I'm with you on LazyMax! I have a cold, too. I'm doing one of cathe's older rotations and today was supposed to be a brisk walk outside, but that was cancelled due to rain here. So I substituted LowMax instead, not the whole w/o, just 45 mins of it.

Tomorrow is my day off and I hope the r&r will help with my cold! :p

Today was GS BSB and LIC premix cardio only. It is so muggy sweat was flying everywhere.

Tomorrow will be GS Chest/Tris and some kind of cardio, not sure what yet.

Now I have a date with my book and the couch.

Tracy

Yesterday was GS BSB.

Today was Bosu Blast.

Tomorrow is my rest day because is starts all over again on Monday;)

Have a great weekend!!

JJ

Yesterday I did HIS cardio and LIC cardio plus the blast add on in the morning. At night I did PLB and LIC abs.

Today was DrillMax.

Tomorrow (Sunday) will be a 40 minute iTread and something else...not sure yet.

Today (Sat) was IMAX2 1 - 7 with leg strengthening in between the cycles. I was soaked !! Did CoreMax 1 at the end.
Sunday is always my rest day - churchmax!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.