Website is Horrible

Roxie 1965

Cathlete
SNM

Will there ever come a day when this website works like it use to its slow and some of it doesn't load its getting old.

I hear you! If I click on Cathes facebook, it brings me to her main blog. If I click on the "newsletter" , it brings me to her facebook. If I click on blog it brings me back to the main page. Very weird!!! This just started after the recent update. Plus, if I look at any dvd's all the reviews are gone......not at the bottom of the page. Poof! Gone! Frustrating.

PHP Errors

SNM

Will there ever come a day when this website works like it use to its slow and some of it doesn't load its getting old.

There are only a few issues with site right now all of which are related to outdated PHP scripts that no longer work because the new site has more up to date PHP. This really only affects a few things in the workout manager and a few things in the forum. We have not seen any slowness at all , but are aware of some things not working in the WM. These errors are expected as many of our PHP scripts were posted years ago. They just need to be updated and that will take a few weeks to probably catch all of them.As you see things just let us know and we will fix just as fast as we can.

Facebook tab not working

I hear you! If I click on Cathes facebook, it brings me to her main blog. If I click on the "newsletter" , it brings me to her facebook. If I click on blog it brings me back to the main page. Very weird!!! This just started after the recent update. Plus, if I look at any dvd's all the reviews are gone......not at the bottom of the page. Poof! Gone! Frustrating.

Only the facebook tab is not resolving to the correct URL. The Blog tab is working fine on my end. The newsletter goes to to facebook, but it is the facebook sign up page for the newsletter - not the main facebook page. Not sure if it was always this way or not, but we can change this to point to the same sign up page on cathe.com .

WM workout issue

I tried to load a workout in the workout manager and it completely went blank now I can't even get on it.

Are you talking about adding a workout to the calendar or creating a custom workout? I haven't had any trouble adding a workout to the calendar and haven't had any reports of problems. It sounds like you might have a hard cache going on that needs to be cleared where you're stuck between the old and new server. Or it be something I'm just not seeing or understanding correctly.

I tried to add a treadmill workout and the whole calendar went to just lines everywhere and when I am posting to the forums it takes 5 minutes for the post to go.

I tried to add a treadmill workout and the whole calendar went to just lines everywhere and when I am posting to the forums it takes 5 minutes for the post to go and it does it when posting from my cell phone so it's not my computer which I know is slow.

Treadmill workout

Are you talking about adding a workout to the WM calendar or are you creating a custom workout and having an issue? I added a treadmill workout to the calendar just now with no problems, but you could be adding data that I am not - hence the difference in results. If you could give me step by step it would be helpful.

I went into the workout manager clicked on calendar selected add a workout clicked on cardio cardio machine treadmill put in my mph and incline then calories burned minimum hr and distance hit saved and the calender went to lines and all my previous workouts disappeared. It will now let me post the workouts but the screen still goes to nothing but lines and the add a workout box stays right in the middle.

Last edited:
Its ok if you can't fix the problem I will just record my workouts somewhere else especially since the count is off.

Can't add Treadmill Workout to WM

I'm not seeing a field for MPH and Incline. Are you doing this in the description field? .

I filled in every field and had no issue adding the workout to the calendar. Have you tried clearing out your browsers cache? Also, it could be that your ISP has not updated our DNS namesaervers and this is causing you some issues.

Last edited:
WM Problems

We can certainly fix almost any issue in the WM, but we have to be able to see it and duplicate it. None of these errors are very complicated, but they take time to discover and correct. There are 3 million pages on our site, so it takes a while to fix all of the issues. There is a good chance we have already fixed the count issue, but we wont know until tonight when the database recalculates everything.

Last edited:
SNM the count in the workout manager is still not working and the other problem is if I drag my cursor across the calendar it all goes gray with not vertical lines just horizontal and the workouts disappear.

Workout Manager

We're still working on the stats, so that's not fixed yet. If you go to the support forums you can see our post about this from earlier today. As for your problem with dragging your cursor across the calendar that's not something we have seen or had any other reports of. What browser and what version of your browser are you using? Also, have you've tried clearing out your browsers cache?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.