Wags

LizC7

Cathlete
Does anyone know the coupon code that was going around? Is it still good?
Also, preference on which glove version?

The coupon that I saw expired back in May - I ended up getting 2 pairs, and with the 35% off, the 2nd pair ended up being free.

I got the pro
Gel Padded Gloves for Workouts & More | WAGs

and the flex
Gel Padded Gloves for Workouts & More | WAGs

I LOVE the pro!! Really helps when doing HC and moves on my hands - though with all gloves, I find, sometimes that the gloves are "strangling" my fingers, if you know what I mean. I think that perhaps the pros are a bit bigger than they have to be.

I wish the flex had terry cloth on them somewhere - I love having that little bit of terry to wipe the sweat.

If you are looking for help with push-ups and other horizontal type moves I say the pros really help, the flex are good, too, but since I have both, I almost always choose the pros over the flex. To be fair, I got the flex for my TRX work and bike riding.

If you can, wait for a sale - that last one was a goodie! I got 2 tank tops, and 2 mesh bags to hold the gloves. 35% off is quite respectable, in my book.

I got the ultra and the flex when I purchased mine. I like them both, I use the ultra for HC and the flex for biking. I never realized how much pressure was on my wrist until I started using these, a must with HC. If you can only purchase one go for the ultra, the extra wrist support is really nice.

I have to say that these are well worth the money. I could only get the flex, but since having them ALL wrist pain that I had is now gone. I no longer hestitate about doing any pushup/plank move. And spinning is so much more comfortable now. I use them anytime there will be a workout where I will need to do a plank move.

I'd love to have a pair of these There are certain moves I just skip because they hurt my wrist. Are they only available through the dealer's website, or are they in stores or elsewhere online? Thanks!

Coupon code

So I'm tempted to contact them and let them know they have a bunch of intended buyers lined up waiting on another great discount!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.