Vitalert update? How's it going?

Stargazer

Cathlete
I was curious is those of you that decided to try Vitalert vitamins are still using them?

Are you still getting energized from these?

I'd appreciate and comments, experiences and opinions.

Thanks,
joy

I'm still taking mine. I still think I have more energy taking them than when I didn't. Everyone is different, but they sure work for me.

I've been taking them since the first post and I love them I have more energy but also I haven't gotten sick (knock on wood). I usually get sick during the holidays probably from pushing myself too hard. I still did all the things I always do so I think it's the Vitalert.
Carolyn

I take them when I remember, which is most days. I have also not gotten sick since but that doesn't really say much for the vitamins in particular...
Hey, they are similar in price to any other multi, so I don't feel too guilty taking them.

Now, a friend of mine at work want us to start taking TrimSpa, you know, go in on it together...Now THAT I may feel guilty for!!!:):)

Janice
http://www.picturetrail.com/thrashej

I am taking them and I haven't gotten sick either. But I have not had a cold or flu type sickness in about 3 years, since I started drinking more water... then I started working out regularly and eating right...

The Vitalert: I don't take it on days when I really sleep in late. Instead, I'll take my old Centrum imitation multi. On most days I get up early and I take it. It seems to put a little pep in my step. So subtle that it may be imaginary.
-Connie

I'm still taking them, and I know they helped me get through a very stressful Xmas season. For over 2 months at work I did 2 jobs (took over for a bookkeeper who was fired, with NO training on my part - just jumped in cold). This was during the busiest time of the year at a church - I look back on it and wonder how I did it.

I was able to keep up with my exercise, and have been going strong for almost 16 weeks without a break. I used to take a week off after 6 weeks of exercise, but I don't feel that need now.

I credit Vitalert for energy I've never known in my entire adult life.

Just Do It! :)

I'm still taking them. I think they really have helped. I can at least stay up later than 9:30 pm most nights now.
Dawn

Thanks all! I've located a local source and I think I'll give them a try. I've been taking a multi-vitamin anyway, so I'll replace with Vitalert and see how it goes for a few months. I definately need more pep in my step...
-joy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.